9. P.E. To The TT. Y

Excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Raquel

"Could you please stop looking like that? You're making me feel bad."

I was in a pissy mood because Sloan the creep decided she was ready for Malaya to come back to work today. She got a text yesterday and I've been in my feelings since then. Malaya tried to explain to me that she and Sloan had a deal. Sloan wasn't going to call Malaya back in to work until she "got over her", but I know first hand how wanting Malaya feels. You don't get over that shit. I know Sloan is full of shit, but Malaya doesn't seem to think so.

"Then stop looking at me." I said rolling my eyes. I admit, I was being childish, but so what? Malaya was being naive. There's no way Sloan was done messing with her. This was all part of her plan to steal Malaya away from me.

"How am I supposed to do that? You're way too beautiful not to look at." Malaya said making me scoff.

"Leave being corny to me okay? It doesn't work for you." I said making Malaya chuckle.

"That was mean, but I'll let it slide since you're all pissy. I promise you that you have nothing to worry about. Even if Sloan isn't done messing with me, I don't want her. I'm in love with you and that will never change. Millenniums, Raquel. Remember that."

Malaya kissed my cheek after saying that and it made me want to smile, but I didn't. Nope. I'm still mad.

"I'll see you later." Malaya sighed. "Don't sit in the house all day and pout. I know you don't have classes today, but if you just sit around you're going to think too much and I don't want to come home to you still being mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you." I huffed. "I'm mad at the situation you're putting yourself in."

"Okay, well I'm just gonna go because I know we're both sick of having the same argument."

Malaya grabbed her bag and came back over to me.

"You gonna dodge my kiss this time?" She asked bending down so our faces were only inches apart.

"Not if you kiss my ass." I said in response to her little jab.

"Turn around and bend over. I'd be glad to." She spoke with a smirk on her face and I shook my head before kissing her lips.

"Get out of my house." I joked.

"It's our house and if I remember correctly I asked you to move in, so if anyone's getting out, it's gonna be you." Malaya countered.

"Not until lease do up part, babygirl. My name's on it too, so now what?" I asked and Malaya smiled.

"You're stuck with me. That's what." She said sticking her tongue out like a child.

"I'm totally okay with that." I shrugged.

"Duh because you're so unhealthy in love with me. It's like you're obsessed or something." Malaya feigned disgust.

"Says the girl that won't even let me use the bathroom alone."

"I don't like talking to you through the door." Malaya pouted and I almost forgot that I was supposed to be angry at the moment.

"Don't be late to work. I don't want your creepy ass boss to have any reason to bother you." I spoke seriously.

"Fine, but please don't sit around the house. And if you do, don't sit around overthinking everything."

Malaya gave me another kiss before actually leaving and I instantly got sad when she left.

Yeah, I definitely can't stay in the house today.