37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."

Excuse any mistakes.

Jayla

I had to get as far away from Mya as possible because I really wanted to knock her disrespectful ass out. She just keeps on acting like she has me all figured out when she doesn't know shit about me. She acts like I couldn't have fucked her already if I wanted to. The old Jayla would have already done that and then kicked her ass to the curb like she wasn't shit. But I'm not like that anymore and I'm done wishing she'd see that. That bi...girl makes my blood boil like no one has ever done before. I was with Nadia for three years and she never made me as mad as Mya has made me and I've only known the damn girl for a few weeks.

I don't fucking like her. I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm not lying when I say that. I was interested in her, but I don't even care about getting to know her anymore. And I'm so serious when I say if she comes at me on some disrespectful shit again, I'm beating her ass. And I won't lose my scholarship over her crazy ass. Imma catch that ass in New York.

After I left the caf, I just went to my room.  I just sat on my bed and tried to keep myself from punching or breaking anything. I don't even know why I didn't hit her. I've never been able to control myself when I got that mad. Mya's folks should have been planning her funeral by now. Whatever the reason is for me not fucking Mya up, she's lucky.

I was so glad Dani didn't come after me because when I get like this, I usually take my anger out on the person that tries to calm me down. I don't need anyone to calm me down. Just let me be alone so I can cool off.

After being alone for a while I was feeling a little better. I won't lie, I was still pissed off, but I didn't want to break anything or anyone anymore. I just sat on my bed and stared into space.

Mya really has me fucked up though. I'm not like Dani. We have a lot in common, but that disrespectful shit does not sit well with me. Mya's used to being able to say whatever she wants to people without them popping off, but she met the right fucking one. And that slapping shit is something she needs to break herself out of too. She's lucky she didn't do it today. She really would have died and I'm not even exaggerating.

I've already let her get away with too much if you ask me. And I don't even know why. I just couldn't bring myself to hurt her. I'm gonna talk shit regardless, but I just couldn't hit her no matter how much my anger was pushing me to. And she knew I wouldn't hit her. That's why she said what she said. I wanted to hit her then, but I just knocked her plate down instead. I hope her salad was bland as hell without that grilled chicken.

I just need to forget about her because she already has my head all fucked up. She's got me being different and shit. My feelings are all fucked up. And even after all this, there is this part of me that still feels drawn to her. You'd think I hated myself the way I keep subjecting myself to the inevitable pain that comes with being near that girl.

It's like touching a hot stove over and over again knowing that I'll get burned. What the hell is that girl doing to me? I don't even know how I feel. I was pissed and ready to forget about her, but now I'm not so sure. We're having so many issues because she won't take the time to get to know me. We just need to talk, but we can't seem to do that without getting mad at each other.

I could hear a keycard in the door, so I knew Dani was coming in.

She didn't even say anything. She just walked in and sat on her bed. I was expecting her to pretend she was focused on her phone or something, but she just looked at me. Weird ass.

"The fuck are you looking at witcho crusty ass lips. If you smiled you'd bleed to death." I said making her burst out laughing.

"Damn, I can't even come in here without you talking shit. And my girl ain't complaining." Dani shrugged and I chuckled.