9. Daaaammmnnn!

Sorry for any typos

Daniella

The walk from the dorms to Raquel's apartment was full of me getting weird looks from people and my face burning like hell. Giovanni's bitch ass just had to leave me.

When I finally made it to the apartments, I was expecting to see Giovanni's truck parked in the parking lot, but he must have dropped my stuff off and left. Good for him because I was planning on kicking him so hard that his balls swallowed his dick . I was going to kick the fuck out of him. Literally. He wouldn't be fucking anyone with a belly button dick.

I walked up to Raquel's door and turned the door knob, but it was locked. That bitch said she would leave it unlocked for me, but I guess she's still mad. Well shit. Now I'm mad too. We can be mad together.

"Open the fucking door Raquel!" I said banging on the door like a mad woman.

A few seconds later the door swung open and Raquel looked pissed off. Oops.

"Why the hell are you ban- Daaaammmnnn!" The girl said stopping mid sentence and touching the side of my face.
"Let me guess, you hit on the wrong girl. I told you that mouth was going to get you fucked up one day."

"That's not even what happened." I said pushing Raquel aside and heading to the bathroom so I could examine my face.

"Oh don't push me. You should have pushed the person that slapped you." The girl called after me, but I ignored her.

"Fucking shit! She left a hand print." I said frowning at the swelling evidence of what Mya had done to me. She better be glad I love her. Well I think I love her. Hell, I don't know. If she's going to be abusive, I don't think can put myself in a situation like that anyway. Just kidding.

"If that's not what happened, what did happened?" Raquel asked still thinking this was funny.

"Do you have any ice packs?" I asked ignoring the girl's question.

"Freezer." The girl answered following me into the kitchen area. I say "kitchen area" because the only thing separating the kitchen from the other rooms is a counter and then it's the living room.

"Why are you following me? You trying to get fucked or something?" I asked wincing at how cold the ice pack was and the pain that it caused my swelling cheek.

"You trying to get slapped or something?" The girl asked putting a hand on her hip.

"Sorry mama, somebody already beat you to it." I said making the girl laugh.

What's so funny about this? I was assaulted! In my own home! By a girl that claims to be in love with me! I don't feel safe on this campus with Mya's violent ass running around. Haha I'm kidding. I deserved to get my ass slapped in the face if I'm being honest. It was only a matter of time.

"It's about time someone slapped your little ass. What did you do?" The girl asked and I decided I might as well tell her.

"I was fucking your mom and your dad caught us." I said making Raquel's mouth drop open.

"You little bitch. I should fuck you up, but I'm gonna let it slide since someone already got to you." The girl said laughing.