10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P

Excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Jayla

I debated on whether or not to hit up Parker. I felt like Aniya didn't want me to, but she did tell me to go hangout with her. Well, she told me to hangout with parking ticket, but she obviously meant Parker.

After a while I decided to just text Parker and see if she still wanted to hangout. She texted back pretty quickly like she'd already had her phone in her hands. I told her that I didn't feel like going anywhere, so I asked if it would be cool if I brought my PS4 to her apartment.

The Bitch 🐩😒- That's cool, but we can play on the tv in my room, so my roommates won't complain about the noise.

Parker was in the apartment with three other people. She ended up getting roomed with three softball players. I didn't know their names. She didn't seem to like them very much.

I texted Parker back that I'd be there soon and then I grabbed a Nike hoodie and pulled it over my wife beater. I kept on my jogger shorts and slides and walked over to my full length mirror and took a picture. I sent it to Aniya.

Daddy 😍💦👅- Am I dressed appropriate enough to go play the game with parking ticket?

It took Aniya a little longer than usual to reply, but eventually she did.

Nasty Niya 😩😩💦💦- I don't care what you wear. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Do you, Jayla. 💁🏽‍♀️

Daddy 😍💦👅- Can you please stop acting like that? I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it like that.

Nasty Niya 😩😩💦💦- I'm gonna act how the fuck I want to act. You said it the way you meant it. Now stop texting me before I block you.

Daddy 😍💦👅- Stop acting like that. And if you block me I'm gonna come block my foot up your ass. I said I was sorry. 😡

Nasty Niya 😩😩💦💦Welcome to my blocked list, hoe. And if you're really bout it, slide through so I can rock yo shit. Got me bent.

Aniya was really trying me. I guess she had every right to be mad at me. I told her that I didn't want to hangout with her and now I'm about to go hangout with someone else. What the fuck am I doing?

Dyke Tyson 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽- Change of plans, we're gonna have to hang out some other time. Something came up.

I figured it'd be best not to hangout with Parker since Aniya was mad at me. Had the tables been turned, I wouldn't want her hanging with someone when we were in a fight about it. We weren't really in a fight over Parker, but if I hangout with Parker, it's gonna make it seem like I chose her over Aniya and I'd never choose anyone over Aniya. Not even Dani and I love that hoe.

The Bitch 🐩😒- I took my fucking bonnet off for your ass. 😭 It's cool though, see you at practice. 😂

I laughed at Parker's reply and then put my phone in my pocket. I was going to go back to Aniya's room, so we could make up. And no I'm not talking about sex.

I feel bad for what I said and I feel even worse for just leaving instead of fixing it like I should have. This isn't even how we operate. We don't let shit marinate and I know Aniya enough to know that she doesn't just get over stuff. If I let her sleep on this, she's gonna be even more mad in the morning.