32. The Jealous Type

I apologize for any grammatical errors or mistakes.

Mya

Once Mya's car was out of sight, I made my way into the lobby of my dorm building. With it being pretty late, only a couple of people were in there. It was mainly girls and their boyfriends since the boys weren't actually allowed in our dorm rooms. They were allowed in the lobby until a quarter to midnight.

It was half past eleven right now, so in fifteen minutes they'd all be saying their goodbyes.

I walked over to the RA's counter and signed my name on the sign in sheet, so they'd know I was in for the night and hadn't missed curfew.

We didn't have to be in our rooms by curfew, we just had to sign the sheet. You just had to stay on campus once you were signed in.

"Hey, Noel." I said recognizing the RA that was on duty for tonight as the same one that helped me last week.

"Hey, Mya. Is everything good now?" The girl asked gesturing to my head.

"Yup. I got my stitches taken out a few days ago and I'm not having any type of pain, so it's all good." I smiled.

"Well that's good. That was a really scary night." The girl spoke with her eyebrows raised. "What happened anyway, if you don't mind me asking?"

I wasn't about to go into detail about that night, so I did what anyone else would have done.

"I won't bore you with details. I was being clumsy and fell." I lied.

"How unlucky." The girl said cringing a little.

"Yeah, but I'll just have to be more careful from now on." I shrugged.

"Of course." Noel nodded her head in agreement. "I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Thanks." I said actually signing my name. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I took the stairs up to my floor and headed to my room. I wasn't even in my door good before my phone began to ring.

"Yes, Daniella?" I said already knowing who it was without having to look at my phone.

"I was just calling to make sure you were alive since you act like you can't listen. Why the hell would you go see her again after what happened the last time you two were alone?" Daniella spoke angrily into my phone. How the hell did she find out?

"How did you know?" I asked and the line went silent for a little too long. "Dani?"

"I was just playing! You actually went to see her?! What the hell, Mya?" Dani asked really sounding angry this time.

"How do you know I'm not just playing too?" I asked trying to find a way out of this, but I failed miserably.

"I'm in the lobby right now. Do me a favor and leave your door latched so I can come yell at your hard headed ass in person."

After that, Dani hung up the phone and I sighed before getting up to latch the door so she could just come right in. I can't believe I told on myself.

There was really no way for her to know unless she had someone working undercover for her and watching my every move. Dani was too lazy for stuff like that though.

About five minutes later I heard the room door open and Dani appeared on my side of the room with a disappointed look on her face.

"Before you say anything, I am fine. We just talked and she's going back home in three days to get the help that she needs. She has a problem, but she's not going to ignore it anymore." I laid everything out.