4. Do I Know You?

Excuse any typos

"Why can't I just stay here? We can go later."

"No. I'm not falling for that again." Nadia said trying to drag me out of her dorm room.

She was trying to get me to go back to my room and try to talk things out with my roommate. There was really no point because my roommate hated me. Why? I have no idea considering I'd never met her until that first day in our room, but I guess I just gave off a bad vibe or something.

"Just give me some time to get myself together first. My legs are asleep, so they might not work properly and who the hell is going to take someone with spaghetti legs seriously?"

"Daniella, I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. Stop being a little bitch and go talk to her!" Nadia yelled in my face.

"That's your nicest way possible? I'd hate to see you being mean." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Then I'd suggest you get up." Nadia said, giving me a look that sent chills down my spine.

"You're really sexy when you look at me like that." I said biting my lip. I was just kidding. Ya know. The good ole distraction?

"I'm sexy no matter how I look at you. Now come on." She said yanking me up roughly.

"I can't argue with that." I said laughing and letting her lead me into the hallway.

"Thank God we're on the same floor." Nadia said, turning a corner and getting closer and closer to my room. I wanted to run, but Nadia's grip was too tight.

"You have really strong fingers." I said and she just shook her head.

"I also have a strong tongue, but you'll never experience either, so shut the fuck up." Nadia said making me do exactly that.

I wanted to say something back, but I decided against it.

Before I could even prepare myself Nadia knocked on my door.

"Why'd you knock!" I whisper yelled. "I have a key!"

"So what?" She said shrugging.

A beat later, the door swung open.

"Did you lose your key or something?" My roommate asked looking annoyed.

"No, she just-"

"I don't really care. Next time you knock, don't expect an answer and if you're bringing her here to fuck, be prepared to get snitched on." My roommate said going to her side of the room.

"We're actually here to talk to you." Nadia spoke up.

"I don't want to talk to you." My roommate said sounding bored.

"Well you're just going to have to suck it up." Nadia said pulling me to my roommate's side. I had never really been over here and I have to admit, it looked cool. There were trophies and metals. There were even soccer jerseys on the wall. They were mostly professional players, but one stood out to me.

"You went to Livingston High School?" I said spotting the red, black, and white jersey with our school name on the back.

"Yes, and so did you. It's funny how you recognized and piece of clothing, but not my face." My roommate said laughing bitterly.

"Do I know you?" I asked regretting my words right after they left my mouth. That wasn't going to make anything better. Of course you know her dumbass, you just don't remember her.

"Probably not by my face, considering your eyes were focused on something way lower the night we met." She said and I was starting to understand what Nadia was talking to me about the first day we met.