45. New To This

Please excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Daniella

Thanks to my mom having to come back to California with us, the whole "mile high club" thing didn't happen between Nadia and me. Aniya and I shared a row with our mom while Jayla and Nadia sat on a row with this random old man.

My mom already knew what was up with Nadia and me and she wasn't letting it go down. I don't get how she always knows what's going on. It's annoying sometimes.

The reason why my mom had to come with us is because Aniya is transferring to my school. They got most of her stuff sent to the school over the break, but my mom had some other papers to sign and people that she needed to speak to in person since the transfer was pretty last minute.

I was glad Aniya was transferring to my school because I wouldn't have liked the idea of her being alone at a different school. Even though she's older than me, I feel protective of her. She is my sister after all, so I guess this is a normal feeling.

Not to mention how bad I want her and Jayla to get together. I know without a doubt that Aniya likes Jayla. I know Jayla is still salty over the whole Mya thing and she has every right to be, but Aniya isn't the blame for that. Aniya and Mya are two totally different people and I feel like Aniya and Jayla would be a good match. Far better than Jayla and Mya would have been. Not to be an asshole, but I'm so happy things didn't work out between them. I want them both to be happy, but they wouldn't have worked out.

Aniya and Jayla on the other hand, they'd not only workout, but they'd be so freaking cute. I just like the whole ironic thing they have going on. What I mean by that it how the roles are reversed according to what would be expected by just looking at them.

Aniya, even though she appears to be more feminine style wise, has a more dominant role in their "non" relationship. Jayla on the other hand might appear to be the dominant one since her clothes give her a more masculine appearance, but that just isn't the case. I'm sure she was dominant in other relationships or situation-ships, but that's not the case when it comes to Aniya and her. I find that cool. They aren't what you'd expect.

Hopefully going to the same school will force them to get to know each other even more and then they'll see how great they are for each other.

I'm a proud Janiya shipper. Hell, I might need to be the captain since Jayla's ass is playing games with my sister's feelings.

Anyway, enough about them.

My mom wasn't going back home until tomorrow, so she was going to take all of us to dinner before she went back. I was happy she wasn't leaving just yet because I was going to miss her. It was nice being back home for the break. I never get tired of being around my mother.

"Can you do this for me?" Jayla asked holding a gold chain out to me. It wasn't anything too flashy. It was small, but nice.

I took the chain from the girl and motioned for her to turn around so I could help her put it on. Once it was clasped I patted the girl's back.

"You're good." I told the girl and she thanked me.

"Preciate it."

The chain went well with the black shirt the girl was wearing. She wore ripped blue jeans and some Royalty 4's.

"Have you seen my camo bomber jacket?" The girl asked searching through her closet.

"Check my closet." I told the girl and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Why is it in your closet?"

"Because I borrowed it. Duh." I answered plainly.

"Don't get smart, lil nigga. You never asked to borrow it and I don't remember seeing you with it on."