Dorm Ko Motel Niyo

Dorm Ko Motel Niyo

I'm already a graduating student here at DLSU-D. In my 4 years stay in lasalle, this is my first time to experience and knew the reality on what is happening on each and every dorm outside lasalle. From my 1st to 3rd year, I stayed inside the dorm of dlsud and I suddenly stopped renting dorm for this 1st semester. The reason is because my OJT is just Php 15 away from my home, so why would I rent a dorm that cost Php 3,900 a month. My OJT already ended last month September and I have to fix my Thesis 2. While im fixing my thesis 2, my parents already noticed that im leaving my house every 430am in the morning just to go to school and returns to home every 10pm in the evening and sleeps at 1am because of my thesis. So they've decided to get a dorm for me outside lasalle. Then here starts the motel part. I am already staying at lasalle for 4 years, so I have a lot of friends especially on what the lasallians called "baba". After my friends and tropa knew where I was staying. They kept on going inside my dormitory because it allows visitor everytime. On my second stay at my dormitory, one of my close friend asked if he could stay awhile in my dorm and so I am a nice guy who lets my "close" friend to rest in my dorm while i'm doing my revisions. Then after I pass my thesis to my prof, I'm on my way back to my dorm wherein I catched my "close" friend fvcking a girl that is not his girlfriend O.O with an expression of "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!?" then I told him "dude respect please, this is my place" then he said sorry and they left my place. On my third day, (2) of my tropa visits me in my dormitory and brought food and then again i left them for the purpose of the thesis paper revisions, then when I got back my other tropa was staying in the terrace of my dorm and when he saw me entering the gate of my dorm he run quickly to my room and knock on my friend so I already knew that he is the "FVCKING WATCHER" wherein he is the one who will warn my other tropa if anyone will be approaching my room, but then that time I knew already when he run to my room, I also run upstairs (hehe) to catch my other tropa fvcking his girl or just taking their clothes on, on my third day in my dormitory I said to myself I will never let anyone stay on my dorm while im away, so when i got back to my dorm I rest on my bed and thinking "Oh yes, what a quiet day, what a no fvck day, no s*x day, no fvcking live porn day" but then again I was wrong, it was too quiet in my room that I've heard a girl moaning and the wall near my bed is like someone is knocking and "damn, I thought there will be no sex event for this day" so yeah, for fvcking 30 mins, its like im listening to a max volume porn radio in my dorm. So yeah, here is my fourth day and yes Im already expecting that there will be another sex event for my fourth day in my dormitory. So to prevent that, I have to leave my dorm as early as possible and return to my dorm as late as I can, so yeah I've returned around 9pm but I was approached by my "girl" friend with her bf. And yes they've come to see my room, they told me that they will just see the room and stay for a bit with me. But when we came to the room and stayed for 5 fvcking minutes, my"girl" friend started to fond me and kissed my neck and "WHAT THE HELL!?", she asked me to have a "threesome" but I told her "Just go what you want with your BF just dont make a mess in my dorm" and hell yeah ive waited for 15 mins just to their fvcking quicky. And here's my 5th day and last day of the week, AHHH! TGIF! Thanks God it's Friday! Im resting in my dormitory and taking a rest day for my revisions. I dont want any sex event again for this Friday. So friday afternoon, 2 of my male friends brought a laptop to play 2K NBA in my dorm then I told them that I just have to buy food, chips or crackers for them and drinks then it was 10 minutes when I bought foods and drinks at 711 and when I got back and used my key to open my dorm, the door is already opened and saw the most shocking event in my first week that hell yeah my male friend is s*cking my other male friend's d*ck. I've already learned my lesson, never let my visitors inside of my dorm stay in my room forever until my last months here in La Salle. Just a tip, never let your dorm to your friends because you will be the one that will clean it in the end.

P.S. Dorms are not MOTELS!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S. God, I thought my male friend is not bisexual

P.S.S.S. After 4 years he is gay

GoodBoy

College of Business Administration and Accountancy

(CBAA) 2013