LDR

LDR

I'm not a Filipino. I am korean but I grew up here in California. This is my first time to write or even to share a story to everyone so please bare with me.

First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Gyeong Haneul but my english name is Justin Park.

This is all about how I am deeply inlove with a Filipina girl. I first met her on Facebook. She is my bestfriend's cousin. I first saw her pictures when I hacked my bestfriend's facebook account. Don't worry, we really do that to troll. So there, I saw her pictures and I found her very pretty but simple.

I don't usually like girls who have big round eyes but she is really stunning. I asked my bestfriend who is that girl and he said, she is his Filipina cousin. I added her on facebook and she accepted me right away. I sent her a message by saying "Hi, I'm Justin. Gelo's bestfriend." And she replied by saying "Oh, hi! What do you need from me? Is there anything that I can help you with?"

To make the long story short:

I did everything just to know her. I even asked for my bestfriend's help. I really like this girl.

To make the long story shorter:

We've been reach the getting to know each other stage. Seeing each other thru facetime made me so happy. Seeing her smile. Her dimples. So gorgeous. I love the time when I was teaching her how to speak in Korean. Good thing she's a KPOP fan so that we have a lot of things to talk.

A day in our fifth month of knowing each other. As much as I would like to tell her that I like her, my mouth did not allow me to do so and I was surprised that she said it first. She wrote it on her hand saying "I like you Justin." And that was the most memorable day of my life.

8th month when I had her sweetest YES. And I know, I am the happiest man on earth.

I saved money for how many months so that I can be able to surprise her and in our first anniversary, I went to the Phillippines. That was monday 5 in the morning. I saw her sleeping. Lol. I wont forget that day. Her mouth was open while sleeping. Hahaha! I was just there, looking at her whole giggling. A couple of minutes later her phone alarmed.

She was like "OMYGOD! AM I DREAMING?" worst than she just saw a ghost when she saw me. Hahaha!

I said, "Goodmorning, it's me Justin" and she jumped into my lap, hugged me the tightest actually that was the tightest hug I've ever received because I wasn't able to breathe. Hahaha! And she cried. She keeps on thanking me the entire day for coming for her.

AND I SIMPLY TOLD HER

"I don't care how far you are. I don't care how long would it takes to be with you. I don't care how many miles should I need to travel just to see you.

I will find you and I will love you."

And she cried again but this time with a pinch for me.

I stayed for only a week because I need to go back for my studies. Her parents are very kind and hospitable actually all of the Filipinos that I met when I was there. The foods are so delicious esp the Adobo and Sinigang. I miss those already so I'll definitely go back soon.

Thanks for reading our story!

My bebeko is from FEU anyway. Hi bebeko! I love u!

Justin
2022
Other
Other