"I HOPE..."

"I HOPE..."

5 years from now...

I hope that you'd still remember my address at 2 am and you don't feel ashamed to knock on my door to ask for a hug and a shoulder to cry on even though we haven't spoken since the last time we saw each other.

I hope that you still saved my number on your phone and you don't think twice to call me at 3am and tell me about how your day went by or how exhausting your duty went even though you're a thousand leagues away from home.

I hope that you still have our first picture together in your wallet and you still take it out at 5am when you're sitting outside your balcony looking at the dusk sky and hoping that we're together waiting for the sun to rise to another day.

I hope that you still keep the letters that I gave to you at random moments and you still read then at 6am every now and then with your coffee like it's your daily paper delivered by the mailman and you never get tires of reading my words over and over again.

I hope that you still eat our favorite foods and you don't feel lonely at 7am because you never went out for breakfast unless I pulled you out of the bed and begged you to drive to our favorite restaurant.

I hope that today when we get the chance to see each other again you'd still be the same person I used to hangout with at any time of the day or maybe the whole day and we won't get tired of each other's company because we had so many things to talk about to and a lot of things to catch up on-- about how we got through a single day without seeing or talking to each other, what more for 5 years-- and I hope that after everything that has happened between us that you still have the thing-- the one that kept us going-- you had for me before we parted ways and I hope and still hoping that you'd hang on to that until the time stops because I never let go of that and I would hold on to it until the last day of the rest of my days and the life after that. Always and for eternity, my love."

Strawberry
2nd year
BSMA
ABM