About AG Star Wars

Here is a breakdown of Author's Games: Star Wars:

Spots

These are the 20 open tribute spaces available. After the audition task, once I choose 20 tributes, I'll list out all the spots and it will be first come first serve to choose what type of character you want to have. This is also known as your character's profession. This will help you decide who you want your character to be. Are they a bounty hunter, content with earning credits and killing? Are they a Jedi, hunted down by the Empire? Or A rogue Sith? 

Here's a list of the spots:

1- Jedi

2- Sith

3- Bounty Hunter

4- Smuggler

5- Trader

6- Slaver

7- Slave

8- Politician

9- Primitive

10- Citizen

Yes, I said 20 spots because each of these will have one male and one female spot. 

Jedi and Sith are special, therefore choosing them will require specific backhistory into your character that has already been decided. You will still have choices, but the reasons why your character was in the Games in the first place is specific and your entries, as well as information must include this in it. Because they're so unique and rare, Jedi and Sith will be more difficult to write, and will be judged a little more intensely than the others.

Races:

YES, folks AG Star Wars has many races that you can choose to be. You can decide this on your own AFTER you know what profession your character has. 

Each profession has only certain races that can be chosen with them:

Bounty Hunters: Rodian, Trandoshan, Human, Mandalorian

Trader: Neimodian, Human, Sullustan,

Smuggler: Neimodian, Human, Sullustan,

Slaver: Trandoshans (typically kidnap Wookies), Geonosians, Human. Slavers can be any species found in Star Wars except for the ones listed under primitive, but keep in mind because slavery is outlawed, they would have to live somewhere in the Outer Rim.

Slave: Wookie, and Yuzzem  used for their strength, Mon Calamari  for famous ship building skills, Quarren, Ugnaughts and Mustafarians used for mining skills, Gamorreans used for military, Kaminoans used for their cloning skills, Twi'lek girls and women for their beauty and humans for pretty much anything. Keep in mind that because slavery is outlawed, you would have to work for someone in the Outer Rim.

Citizen: Any species found in Star Wars except for the ones listed under primitive.

Politician: Any species found in Star Wars except for the ones listed under primitive.

Primitive: Ewok, Jawa, Wookie, Gungan, Droid

Jedi: Togruta, Twi'lek, Zabrak, Quarren, Human, Lannik, Kel Dor,

Sith: Zabrak, Gran, Cerean, Cathar, Togruta, Twi'lek, Quarren, Human, Lannik, Kel Dor,

If you choose Primitive and decide to be a droid, ignore the genders. 

THIS IS NOT THE CHAPTER TO SELECT SPOTS OR RACES IM JUST BREAKING IT DOWN FOR YOU. 

Remember that after your spot has been selected, you can personally decide what race you want your character to be. You can choose a race not listed here, but you have to research about it and make sure it's a race that would do the profession you selected, and you have to include information about that race in your character form. YOU CANNOT INVENT A RACE. IT HAS TO BE WITHIN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE (Films, TV shows, Books and Games). 

There will be a chapter to breakdown information about the professions later (Jedi and Sith will each have a separate chapter) and another chapter to breakdown the races (what they typically look like). 

Storyline:

Your characters, no matter what profession or race, was kidnapped by the Emperor, Vader or agents of the Empire (how and why is up to you unless you're a Sith or Jedi). No matter the specific reasons, you're a sympathizer with the rebels, you hate the Empire, have tried to take it down or resisted them in some way. Now, the Emperor has chosen to throw you, along with 19 other strangers and their companions, inside an arena to fight to the death. You must fight for your survival. 

  If you have any questions (about anything), please feel free to ask.