16: Primitive Female: Ghramba

This was made by JamesWhite074, my amazing husband!

Name: Ghramba

Age: 16

Profession: Primitive female

Race: Wookie

Appearance: Ghramba is a young wookie still living at home with her father. She has bright ocean blue eyes that shine with intelligence and wonder. She has thick golden brown fur over most of her body and two long braids flowing down her back. As a young wookie, Gramba has yet to grow to her full height. Right now, she stands at just over six feet tall; just above the average human height.

Personality: Ghramba is a very shy and quiet

Personality: Ghramba is a very shy and quiet. Her father, Zembo, keeps her at home and rarely lets her out of his sight. After losing her mother, he is very over protective of her. Ghramba has two close friends, a pair of wookie twins named Maembi and Braarci. They are her only contact with the outside world and Ghramba is deeply grateful for them. Ghramba has a intense fascination with offworld technology. She spends most of her free time fiddling with the parts and scraps that her best friends bring her. Ghramba is desperate to be allowed to leave her home and join the crew of a starship so she can explore the galaxy but she knows that her father couldn't handle that and she loves him to much to defy him.

Homeworld: Kashyyyk

Planets you live now or visited: Only her homeworld of Kashyyyk

Weapon of choice: None. Zembo kept his daughter isolated and so strictly controlled that she's never been allowed to see any weapons. After the violent murder of her mother, Ghramba hates violence of any sort and holds to a intense passive belief that violence is wrong and evil.

Greatest temptation: Ghramba's greatest desire, other than the return of her mother, is to be an engineer and to design technological gadgets and devices. Science and mechanics are her only desires in life.

Life goal: Ghramba's ultimate goal is to leave her home, and the restrictions of her father, to make her own way in the galaxy as an engineer. She knows that there is more in the galaxy than her planet and that there's so much that she doesn't know and will never know if she remains with her people.

Background: Zembo is a powerful leader among his people. To force him to accept Imperial demands, his daughter, Ghramba, was stolen and sent to an Imperial facility for safe keeping. When her father continued to resist, Ghramba was sentinced to death until Lord Vader came and took her to be part of the Emperor's Games.

Side character: Ghramba's only friend, other than Maembi and Braarci, is a droid that she built with her own hands. She named him YY-72B but her friends insisted on calling him Scrap-pile because of the haphazard way he looks. He was once a Jedi training remote before the order fell. She found him and rebuilt him with a few additions of her own. He followed the Imperial stormtroopers that took her from her home and slipped his way into her cell. When Lord Vader released her, Ghramba hid him among her belongings and brought him with her to the Games.

Loved ones: Her father Zembo, her droid YY-72B and two best friends Maembi and Braarci.

Missu: "You would make an interesting specimen.... interesting indeed. Not much is known about female Wookies...."

Dasram: "You'll more than likely be the one to die first."