15: Primitive Male: Fidget

This character was made by JamesWhite074, my amazing husband!

Name: Fidget

Age: 22

Profession: Primitive male

Race: Ewok

Appearance: Fidget is a young Ewok from the moon of the planet Endor. He has short black fur over his entire body with the exception of a large white spot of fur over his right eye and cheek. He is very short, barely three foot tall, with a rather stocky build. He is very strong for his size and spends most of his time in the woods with his friend, hunting. He wears a thick brown leather belt around his waist that has dozens of pouches filled with anything he could find useful.

Personality: Fidget is so immensely shy that he is unable to even talk if there are too many people around him. He gets so nervous that even if he tries to talk, all that comes out is an unitelligent stutter. He was given his name, Fidget, because of this. He grew up very antisocial and introverted and spends the majority of his time hunting as far from the village as he can. That is how he met his one and only friend, Skree. Fidget found Skree being chased by a vicious tree-cat and rushed to save his life. Since then, the two have been inseparable, mostly because Skree refuses to go away no matter how many times Fidget tells him to. Skree is a very outgoing and spontaneous individual and he contantly forces Fidget to get out and have fun with him. He repeatedly bullies Fidget into all kinds of crazy escapades that force him out his shell and makes him interact with the rest of the village.

Homeworld: Endor's moon

Planets visited: Only his homeworld

Weapon of choice: Stone tipped spear. Fidget is an accomplished hunter and trapper. He uses many things to help him catch him prey including vines, sharpened sticks, rocks, and sharp stones.

Greatest temptation: Fidget's only desire at this time is to have his wife Lumanna returned to him. He misses her more than he can stand and would do anything to have her in his arms one more time.

Life goal: Fidget's only goal in life is to have a family that he can provide for. He has lived alone for most of his life until he met the love of his life. All he wants to do is to settle down and raise a family.

Background: On one adventure that Skree instigated, Fidget ran into, literally, the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, a lovely young Ewok named Lumanna. He instantly fell madly in love with her but was afraid to say anything to her. He made the mistake of telling Skree one night and Skree then made it his life's mission to unite the two of them. It took months but finally Skree was sucessful in helping Fidget and Lumanna to fall in love. It was on the day of their marriage that the Imperial stormtroopers stormed their villiage, killing all but a few of them. Fidget was forced to watch, helpless, as his new bride was gunned down without mercy. He flew into a murderous rage and attacked the stormtroopers with all his might. Darth Vader was nearby ordering the construction of an Imperial facility when he felt Fidget's hate and anger like a distant fire. He hurried to the scene to find Fidget surrounded by thirty stormtroopers. He was covered in blood with a broken stone knife in his hands. On the ground were more than a dozen dead stormtroopers. Darth Vader was impressed and ordered his men to stand down. He took Fidget and the only other surviving Ewok, Skree, with him on his way to the Emperor's Games.

Side character: Fidget's best friend Skree

Loved ones: All of his loved ones are dead with the exception of Skree and his father Leektar

Vader: "I remember your anger. I thought you would make an easy and amusing target in the Games."

Kaladin: "Hah! An Ewok? You'll make nice banther poodoo!"