8: Trader Female: Arin Merrick

This character was made by: Gwegowy_Jaeger

Name: Arin Merrick, but is commonly known as Apophis (code name)

Age: 23
Profession: Female Trader
Race: Human Female
Appearance: Arin is 5'7, which she considers to be short for her age. To make herself taller, she likes wearing heeled boots made of black leather (originally made from the leather of the first beast she killed), that are sturdy and good for running in. The boots make her two inches taller, giving her a height of 5'9. On her legs, she wears simple brown pants made of cotton that are stretchy and good for running as well. On her waist, she wears a belt made of the same material as her boots. She has a gun holster on her right side, where she keeps her basic blaster pistol that she stole from an Imperial Guard a while ago. On her left is a hidden sheath that houses her sword forged by her father before he was killed. On her chest, she wears another simple piece of cloth clothing; a basic shirt colored with a light brown dye. Over the cotton shirt, she wears a black jacket made of a sturdy material she doesn't recognize. She has long black hair that goes own to her waist, and she always keeps it braided tightly along her back. She has cream colored skin with freckles along her nose, along with emerald green eyes.

  (she is not a Jedi, and has black hair and green eyes, but this is the closest picture I could get to her outfit)  

Personality: While on trading jobs, she is able to usually keep up a calm demeanor, and is typically very trustworthy and good at making deals. She does have a dark side, though, that causes her to lash out at random times and get very moody.

Planet they were born: Corescant
Weapon of Choice: She keeps a blaster pistol on hand in case of an emergency, but it is usually just for show. Her preference of weapons are swords, so she keeps a hidden katana on hand at all times.
Greatest Temptation: she is tempted to join the Empire as an officer, but they aren't exactly willing to let her be part of their team.
Life Goal: Her life goal is to find a place she belongs in. She has always been a loner, causing her to find this trader job and start working there.
Background: As a young girl, she lived on Corescant with her mother and father. When the Empire first attacked the Jedi Temple, her father left to go assist the Jedi in their fight against the Sith Lord. He was a retired Jedi Knight. Arin never saw him again after that, and lived with her mother until she was 15, when she got a job as a trader and left her home planet. For the last 8 years, she has been doing her job, but keeps her distance from the Empire. The systems she trades to sometimes don't exactly support the Empire, and she has to keep her desires to join them a secret. With her partner, she does her job as she always does, until something starts going wrong and they find themselves in trouble with the Emperor himself.
Partner: Lau Ren, a young boy (who is secretly her cousin) has been working with her for years. He is only 19, but is strong for his age. They've been going on adventures together since they were chidlren, and this adventure is no different. 

Jicelli: "If you truly wanted to join the Empire... perhaps I could speak with Emperor Palpatine on your behalf. You would have to prove yourself worthy, however."

Kaladin: "A dark side, huh? That... I can work with."