1: Bounty Hunter Male: Sha'ar Kagle

This character was made by JesterheadJohnSnow

Name: Sha'ar Kagle

Age: 34

profession: Bounty Hunter

Race: Shi'ido ( likes to take the form of a Mandolorian male) ( Shi'ido are a shapeshifting race from Lao-mon often used as spies, assassins, or sometimes bounty hunters.)

Appearance: Sha'ar 's original form is a gray humanoid creature with thin yet dense bone though he is rarely seen in this form. His Mandalorian form that is known to everyone is a dark-haired man with an olive complexion. His hair is shoulder length and he is almost six feet tall as well.Morevoer, he has a scar on his left cheek from a previous mission , but it is rarely seen as his face is covered with a Mandalorian mask.His eyes are a brilliant shade of sapphire blue.
Personality: Sha'ar is generally a sarcastic and witty man. He can be described as obnoxious and irritating and loves to get under other's skin. However, he is fully dedicated to what he does and is kind and caring to those he would hold dear.

Planet they were born: Lao-mon

Any planets they visited or live now: Lothal, Mandalore, Alderaan, and many others.

Weapon of choice: a Hold-out blaster he carries on himself at all times.

Greatest Temptation: He would go the extra mile for credits.

Life Goal: He takes pride in his occupation,but he mainly does it to support himself as he just wants to get through life doing what he enjoys.

Background:Sha'ar Kagle was born on the Shi'ido homeworld of Lao-mon before the Clone Wars had erupted. He had never remembered who his parents were due to him living most of his life as a child attending a secret academy for bounty hunters ran by a Mandolorian man whom they called ' The Crusader'. As of now, he had assumed his family dead and has no clue if he has any siblings or extended family. Thanks to his rigorous training at the academy, Sha'ar began his life as a successful bounty hunter as the clone wars raged at their peak. He didn't care who he had ran tasks for as long as he was paid a sufficient amount of money. He had ran missions for Jedi, the Republic, and even Separatists before the Republic fell and the Empire was created. During his time as a bounty hunter, he had met a young Boba Fett and a group of other bounty hunters consisting of mostly Trandoshans and Clawdites. They had admired his ability to change form and decided to let him join their group as they figured his ability would be crucial to getting missions done.

When the Galactic Empire took the place of the previous Republic, Sha'ar started doing missions for the Imperials, but abhored doing more in the future as the Imperials never stayed true to their promises on paying him in a timely manner. He had seen the true colors of the Empire as on a mission in Dantooine where he had seen Vader and the 501st raze an entire village to the ground due to the false accusations of a Jedi being hidden there. He had found a young boy who was orphaned by the attack and decided to take him along with him on his missions as his sidekick. Being further disillusioned with the Imperials, he had taken as much missions against the as possible, but he would make a critical error on a mission , leading to his capture by the Empire.

Side character: a human orphan named Kaikai whom he had rescued from a village attacked by the Imperials on Dantooine. Kaikai met Sha'ar when he was seven years old, now he is thirteen.

Loved ones: He currently has none, but he considers Boba Fett and other bounty hunters he worked with as his closest buddies

Ezaye: "Hmm. Well hello there, gorgeous. You're my type of man. I just might place a bet on you."

Missu: "Shi'ido are rarities and so... so precious. You would make a fine specimen..."