Task Two: Space Battle

Everyone, I must apologize. I thought today was the 26th, but it turns out today is the 25th, so I posted the fallen chapter before voting was officially closed. Both Kanan and Zillah used their sponsorship perks to save themselves from voting, so I decided to go ahead and keep the voting chapter up so that way there is no confusion. Again, I apologize for the mistake, but at least the good news is that we get to start Task Two early!

Ezaye grinned as she watched all the Stormtroopers gather in their places on the asteriods. The rebels were being prepared for the Space Battle and she couldn't help but feel pride that this was all her idea. This is going to work out great, she thought. "What do you think of my space battle, Kaladin?"

Kaladin smirked. "I think its rather interesting, if not a little on the pathetic side. However, it has given me a chance to see if my new... sponsored choice will prove himself."

Ezaye rolled her eyes. "You really expect a trader to be as sadistic as you? Please. At least my choices are both self-serving. I think they're going to do great."

Missu cackled loudly. "Listen to the both of you prattling on. Self-serving and proving themselves. What I've done will ensure that it is my future apprentice who will come out on top."

Dasram scoffed. "Knowing you, whatever you've done is sure to drive the poor bastard insane. At least my choices will have a better chance than any of yours at making it through. So long as their morals don't hold them back."

"Mesa tinks that-a mesa choice gonna win." Ish crossed his arms, nodding his head firmly.

Agruss bellowed, hissing loudly. "You really think any of your choices have a chance? Look how close to death one of mine was and yet... she's still alive. Both of mine will inevitably live and then... then they will be mine."

We will see, cat, Ezaye thought to herself, searching for Sha'ar and Sarilea as they were prepared for the space battle. I know my choices have what it takes.

***

Welcome everyone to Task Two!

After the battle, you were loaded onto a transport and placed inside a breathing spacesuit, unless you are a race that didn't need it (such as a droid). The weapons you picked up from last task are with you already. From there, you were launched into space in the middle of the asteroid field. Hovering on some of the larger asteroids are small TIE fighters and starships, all without hyperdrives (another words you cannot use these to escape the nebula). Around you are artificial Stormtroopers, firing at you with blasters, inside other TIE fighters and starships all firing their proton torpedoes and regular shots at you. There is a long leash around your waist, connecting you to the main Star Destroyer, but it's length is long enough to float you around the entire nebula if need be.

You must navigate your way through the asteroid field and onto Arena 1's moon, Obstillia, which is two miles away from the asteroid field. You can do it with yourself floating through space, or by stealing one of the TIE fighters or starships on the larger asteroids. This is an epic space battle, aka STAR WARS. Make me feel like it!

The twist? 

You're timed. There is a self-destructing droid inside you that will detonate if you don't get to Arena 1's moon, Obstillia to get the disruptor to shut it down in time. You can choose the time limit, but make it realistic - not plenty of time to get to Obstillia, but not quick enough that you floating two miles through space would be ridiculous. 

This is STAR WARS, so this is where we find out how well you can really do it. Even those of you who aren't fans, you can use references: trust me every movie has one of these space battles!