Task Five: Scores and Awards

There were no awards this time but there IS a lot for me to tell you guys. First off:

To make it fair to you guys, I'm dropping out. Since I'm a judge, even though my husband scores my entries, I'm dropping out and letting three of you guys go to the finals. It wouldn't be fair and I can't win it anyway. So... I will write a finals entry for Kanan if you guys want me to, but this was my last entry in this competition... It's fairer to all of you.

Here are the scores for this task alone:

Citizen Female Jenaara - 13

Sith Male Yuurei - 13

Slave Female Sul Juuk - 12.9

Trader Male Mayek - 0

Here are the scores overall:

1. Citizen Female Jenaara [85.8]

2. Sith Male Yuurei [83.4]

3. Slave Female Sul Juuk [78.6]

Kanan is dropped out but he would have been [85.6]

Here are the ballot scores:

1. Sul Juuk and Mayek - 2

2. Jenaara and Yuurei - 1

No punishments. I forgot next round is the finals so you guys just get the pleasure of knowing your last ballot scores haha. 

All of you did such a good job. You impressed me so much and you all did so amazing. I literally am out of descriptive words. You three deserve to be finalists.... And since Mayek did not hand in, making him automatically eliminted and Kanan is dropping out.... there is only three of you left... 

This is the second thing I have to tell you:  All of you are automatically going to the finals. Task five is NOT having a voting!  YAY. Congrats. Whether it seems fair or not, you guys all three deserve to be in it. Remember, no ballots, no sponsorships, no awards, no extensions or excuses for handing in late next task. THIS IS THE FINALS. 

Also. Final thing I have to tell you guys:

In case you don't know, I'm currenlty updating my next AG called Author's Games: Fandoms. I took ideas from some of you guys of creating characters every task and added fandoms do it and vola... a new AG like you've never seen it before. Seriously, this even tops previous Author's Games I've done! I've worked so hard and I would love for all of you - ZSB2000 CCWinters ariel_paiement1 music1or1books Several7s JesterheadJohnSnow and any of the rest of you that were in this competition to join. You all are amazing writers and I know you're going to love it. 

Also. since you can create multiple characters and since Star Wars is part of Author's Games: Fandoms.... YOU CAN REUSE THESE CHARACTERS. I'm totally going to with Kanan. I do hope that Jenaara, Yuurei, Sul Juuk and many others will be joining him! If you want more information about how it fits into their story line, let me know. All that I require of you if you reuse these characters 

1) Make sure it's your own character that you made

2) It has to be their development at the end of the games

3) It has to continue their story line. 

Again, if you need to know how that fits in PLEASE PM ME and I'll tell you what I figured out. This is important since the era of Star Wars in Authors Games Fandoms is during the Clone Wars which was before Authors Games: Star Wars but technically they get taken to AG Fandoms AFTER AG Star Wars ends (basically they go through a black hole either back in time or into another demension where the Clone Wars is still going on, whichever you prefer. Unless you can come up with a better explanation lol. When they escape the nebula they go through a black hole and end up getting kidnapped and taken into AG Fandoms).  I'm super, super excited for this! I hope you guys are too. 

Also, Sha'ar wrote an entry for task five in the case that I would need to use it (since I wasn't sure I would have the other three entries in). So I'm going to post that entry after the finals chapter so you guys can read it if you want to. It's not part of the competition but JesterheadJohnSnow did work hard on it. 

Congratulations Yuurei, Sul Juuk and Jenaara for making it to the finals!