Meet the Gamemakers: Jicelli

Name: Jicelli

Age: 23

Profession: Politician

Race: Pantoran

Appearance: Jicelli, like all Pantorans, is blue skinned. Her hair is fine, silky and pink in color. Her eyes are golden, matching the two streaks of golden paint beneath her eyes, markings typical to her people.

 Her eyes are golden, matching the two streaks of golden paint beneath her eyes, markings typical to her people

Planet they were born: Pantora

Any planets you live now or have visited frequently: Pantora, Coruscant

Weapon of choice: None

Background: Jicelli followed in her mother's footsteps and became a politician. Due to being the Chairman of Pantora's daughter, it was easy for her to rise in power in the Senate. Though she doesn't always agree with the Empire, she would never openly state otherwise and has been a close advisor of Palpatine despite her young age. Her aging father, fearing assassins, gave her a human bounty hunter as a guard, who will be paid for a ten year contract.

Side character: Aiiz is a human bounty hunter who has been hired by Jicelli's father for a ten year contract as her body guard. Though the job has less action that he prefers, the pay is more than the job is worth, so he's willing to stay on as long as it takes.

Tributes she will sponsor: Jicelli prefers those of sweet words who know their way around political wars with speech. More than likely, she'll sponsor politicians, or those skilled at lying, as she has been forced to develop those skills being in the senate surrounded by people she disagrees with. She will sponsor one tribute.