3: Slaver Male: Keiji Achar

This character was made by Silvermask_ghost.

Name: Keiji Achar

Age: 33

Profession: slaver

Race: Zygerrian

Appearance: For a zygerrian Keiji is relatively well built. He is more on the lean side but is slightly muscled. Though he is not particularly strong, he is very swift and sneaky. What sets him apart from others of his kind is his onyx black fur and his stone grey eyes. One of his ears has a small nick from where a slave bit him(he killed that slave) and he has to pure gold piercings on his other ear.

It is not hard to tell that the Zygerrian male is a slaver from the way he dresses. Keiji usually likes wearing the finer luxuries like pure silk, velvet, and the occasional leather(only black leather though). He always carries a Zygerrian whip and a small blaster at his hip as well as a dagger in his boots.

 He always carries a Zygerrian whip and a small blaster at his hip as well as a dagger in his boots

Personality: Keiji is a very innocent looking but cruel character. Like most of his kin, he proudly believes in his race to be superior and other races like Twi'leks and Togruta's to be inferior. He is not afraid to put a slave or another person in their place if they step out of line. He is borderline sadistic in some cases and is very intelligent. In battle he is unmerciful and will kill without question. However he reverts to dirty tricks sometimes. More than once, when facing an opponent he has been known drop his weapons and plead for mercy, mewling like a small kit. Though once their backs are turned, he'll spring up and deliver a fatal blow to their necks. He is also very ambitious. Since his family was on the richer side, Keiji has been exposed to many opportunities including serving alongside the queen as a guard. Though he took the offer down and became a rich slaver, he still waits for the moment of where such an opportunity can arise again, except; he wants to be on the throne, not serving beside it.

Planet where they were born: Zygerria

Planets where you lived or visited frequently: Zygerria, Florrum and Naboo

Weapon of choice: a zygerrian whip and a baton. Though he does favor blasters as well.

Greatest temptation: His money and slaves. Keiji loves the thought of getting more slaves to do his bidding for him.

Life goal: to become incredibly rich off of slaves and become well respected and feared. He wants nothing more than that. Though, a throne would be nice for him as well...

Background: Keiji was born into a rich family that were known slavers. His father was a noble and a trusted advisor of the queen. His young life consisted of the luxuries that most of the rich had; plentiful food and servants to do whatever he pleased. Keiji was brought up on lessons that his father gave him. He learned that the weak only deserve to kneel before the strong and serve them. Because of these lessons, Keiji became like his father: hot-headed, unpredictable and very ambitious. When one of his personal slaves, a young Togruta bit a piece of his ear off, Keiji tortured the boy into insanity before leaving him to his pet Nexu to devour. After that, Keiji became even more short tempered and more unpredictable than even his father.

When his father and mother were killed by the republic after the destruction of the center in Kadavo System, Keiji inherited their vast property and slaves. He soon became well known as a slaver and worked alongside the new leader, gaining reputation. After Order 66, Keiji started helping and providing for the empire by selling slaves for profit and using his skills to torture information out of prisoners. Though he was good at what he did and was fairly rich, Keiji became more daring and ambitious. He secretly plotted to overthrow the leader of Zygerria and started to plan how to conquer worlds and make them his. However, his plans were cut short when he decided to steal a slave from a high ranked Imperial officer and was thrown into the games.

Side character: his trained nexu named Mabuz who is a trained killer. Keiji frequently uses Mabuz to punish or kill defiant slaves.

 Keiji frequently uses Mabuz to punish or kill defiant slaves

Loved ones: No one. Keiji's family had died a long time ago leaving just him as the only heir.

Agruss: "Ahhh. I remember you, and your family. Looks like you became too ambitious for your own good. Now, you are the slave..."

Dasram: "You just might make it..."