Character Form

Name: (Pronunciation if necessary and you do not have to have a last name if you don't want to)

Age: (16-45 please)

Profession: (This is whatever you selected when you chose your spot. Example: bounty hunter)

Race: (Are you Human? Rodian? Zabrack? This is based off your profession choice and please stick with whatever profession you chose. If you have one that isn't listed, then please tell me what it is to ask me if it would fit your profession)

Appearance: (Describe what your character looks like. Don't just make a list; be descriptive)

Picture: (You MUST include a picture off google. Make sure it's .jpg. If you can't find one that's quite right for your character, then find one that's close. Since this is Star Wars, you MUST include a picture or you'll have to redo your form)

Personality:

Planet they were born:

Any planets you live now or have visited frequently:

Weapon of choice: (Keep it in the Star Wars universe and also make it realistic with your character's age, personality and profession)

Greatest temptation: (What does your character want most and what would they give or do anything for)

Life goal: (What are they trying to accomplish in life? Everyone has this)

Background: (Tell me about your character. Who are they? What happened to them? Everything including how they ended up here. Jedi and Sith must pay attention to the specifications for yours first)

Side character: (Every tribute will have a side character companion with them. This can be anyone and anything, a lover, a droid, a friend, sibling, parent, master, even a non-sentient companion). Include a picture of this side character as well. If you have a second character in the competition then they cannot be your character's side companion. Every character must have a side character.

Loved ones: (Who did they leave outside the arena)

Remember to make everything realistic according to the Star Wars universe. If you don't have a Sith or Jedi, then your character cannot use the Force. They have to be their current profession and their personality and backstory must be based off their profession. Keep it realistic to Star Wars or I will be forced to ask you to make changes.

The next chapters I will post will be the Gamemaker characters (for those of you who have never played an Authors' Game before, these are the evil villians in your characters story... the ones who have captured you and invented the challenges in the arena that your character will be facing). 

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! :)

The due date for your character forms is January 23rd. Don't be late.