14: Citizen Female: Jenaara Kalor

This character was made by CCWinters

NAME: Jenaara Kalor

AGE: 18

PROFESSION: Citizen

RACE: Human

APPEARANCE: Jenaara has dark skin and fierce, blue-gray eyes, and an average height and build. Her hair is auburn-brown, and she normally keeps it tied back. In her opinion, it makes her look dangerous.

CURRENT PLANET OF RESIDENCE: Coruscant

PERSONALITY: Jenaara's mood really depends on how she's feeling. Her emotions control how others see her. If she's feeling well rested or having a good day, she'll be friendly and talkative, but if she's tired or angry, she'll make sure everyone knows it.

BACKGROUND: Jenaara never knew her mother. Her father Talrik had always told her the story of how a mysterious woman had appeared on his doorstep in the year 30BBY, holding two sleeping children in her arms. He described her as being "beautiful and terrible, and cloaked in darkness". She only said a few words to him: "The children are yours. Take care of them." And then she was gone. One of the children, of course, was Jenaara, and the other one was her twin brother Mikaal.

All three members of the family were shocked when, a few days after the twins turned ten, a strange man appeared on their doorstep announcing that Mikaal was to become a Jedi. To Jenaara, the thought of her brother being a great warrior was almost outlandish. Mikaal had always been the more shy, restrained one of their duo. He was so attached to both her and their father that the thought of him leaving home to train was something she couldn't bear. Evidently, it was something her father couldn't bear either because he would not allow Mikaal to move away to the Jedi Temple for his training. He told the man that the only way he would allow this arrangement would be if Mikaal was still allowed to live with them. The man agreed since they lived only a short distance away from the Temple. Thus, Mikaal began his training to become a Jedi Knight.

Then came the fateful day of the fall of the Republic.

Jenaara was eleven at the time. A different man whom they had never seen before came to the door and gave them the news: Mikaal, along with the other younglings, had been slaughtered by Darth Vader.

Jenaara's life was completely changed that night. The entire galaxy was completely changed that night.

Her father Talrik became distant, nothing like the kind, loving father he had once been. Even when he was forced by the Emperor to join thousands of others working on plans for a new super-weapon, he did not fight. The death of his son had taken the fight out of him completely. He had no comfort for his daughter, leaving her alone to wallow in her sadness.

Now, seven years later, Jenaara lives a life of loneliness. Many of her days are spent sitting alone in her brother's old room, surrounding herself in his possessions, especially his old training lightsaber. Her only companion is her protocol droid, N-3O6, who was bought for her by her father after her brother died. Some might of seen it as a gesture of kindness, but Jenaara saw it as an attempt to replace Mikaal, and no droid could ever come close to the companion her brother had been.

BIRTH PLANET: Neither Jenaara or her father knows which planet she was born on. The only one who knows is likely the woman in the black cloak, assuming she's still alive.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: The only weapon Jenaara has any skill with is a blaster, although she began studying techniques on her own with Mikaal's lightsaber.

GREATEST TEMPTATION: The urge to let her feelings control her completely. She feels that if she does that, her sadness over her brother's death and her anger at Darth Vader for killing him will pull her into the whirlpool of revenge.

LIFE GOAL: Although she would never admit it to anyone, Jenaara's ultimate life goal is to see the Empire fall. However, she knows such things would be foolish to say out loud, so she keeps this thought buried so deep that she barely knows it herself.

SIDE CHARACTER: N-3O6, her protocol droid.

LOVED ONES: Jenaara's father is her only surviving loved one outside the arena.

Vader: "I remember your brother... He didn't put up much of a fight."

Ish: "Yosa mysterious comings make yosa a good choice for the bet..."