Voting

Each task, the ones who did the worst will be put up for voting. There will always be two more put up for voting than will be eliminated, meaning that every voting, two people will be saved.

If you're sponsored, you have an automatic save from voting you can use once before the semi-finals. You will also have a save specifically to use for any of the other sponsored if they're put up for voting. 

Every round after round one (except for the semi-finals), the person on the bottom of the overall score list will be eliminated automatically, unless you're sponsored or have a save.

Every round, the top two people of the overall score will automatically be saved from NEXT TASKS VOTING.

In task one, five people will be eliminated, which means that seven will go up for voting.

In task two, four people will be eliminated, which means that six will go up for voting.

In task three, three people will be eliminated, which means that five will go up for voting.

In task four, three people will be eliminated, which means that five people will go up for voting.

In task five, two people will be eliminated, which means that four will go up for voting. One person will be sent through automatically into the finals.

Six, is the finals, leaving us three people!

Remember that since these voting rules are new and I'm improvising, I can and probably will change them throughout the Games if something doesn't work. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know!