Audition Task

Audition Task:

Choose a scene from a Star Wars film or TV Show (not book). Write it from the perspective from a character of your choice. Show me their thoughts and emotions. Make your descriptions concise and clear so that I can see the scene in my mind.

Here's the twist:

It either has to be from a character you dislike...

In one of the film/TV shows that you dislike...

Or in a scene I choose for you, but you get to pick what character you do.

YOU MUST DO ONE OF THE THREE THINGS ABOVE OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT COUNT. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES, INCLUDING THE TASK ITSELF, WORD COUNT AND DUE DATE WILL RESULT IN YOUR ENTRY NOT COUNTING.

I will select the best writers, the ones who impressed me the most and had the LEAST amount of syntax errors to be a tribute in Author's Games Star Wars.

There will only be 20 spots available so write to the very best of your ability.

Due date:

January 8, 2017

Word count:

1,000

IF YOU CAME ACROSS THIS TASK LATE AND STILL WANT TO TRY TO AUDITION THEN TALK TO ME AND I'LL BE WILLING TO MAKE AN EXTENSION.

AWARD:

If you make your entry metaphor/parallel with the song I See Fire or if you include a poem in your entry and do it well, then you will get FIRST CHOICE FOR A SPOT BASED OFF YOUR SCORE.

For instance, if you included the poem and did it well and scored a 12, but someone else did it and they scored an 11, then you would get first choice over them.

Try your hardest because I will only be chosing 20 people! 

Remember, the characters here are NOT your tributes for this Games. This will be a character from a scene in a Star Wars film or TV show, either from a scene you don't like, a character you don't like, or a scene that I choose for you. 

Good luck! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask; I don't mind!