Arena

Here is the "Arena" if you want to call it that. You don't really need this right now, since everyone is in a holding cell in a Star Destroyer, but I thought I would post it, so you can be prepared for tasks in the future. 

Keep in mind that your character would NOT know any of this. This is an unknown place no one has ever heard of, and no one would tell you. This is strictly for your information as you write future tasks, so your descriptions can be accurate. 

In the Sponsorship task, you wake inside a holding cell on a Star Destroyer. When at last, you are released, you are thrown onto transports and taken to a large Geonosian Arena, an exact replica of the one in Episode Two. More details on this in Task One.

To the west of the Geonosian Arena is the landing platform where the transports that take you to different places load onto the Star Destroyer hovering there.

This particular planet is part of a cluster inside a nebula. The nebula only has one way out—through a star ship that has a large enough hyperdrive to escape. No matter where you go, even if you could escape, you have nowhere to go.

The Emperor's scientists have placed trackers inside your bodies, ones that know where you go every second, and ones that will immediately kill you if you try to escape or attack the Emperor's Stormtroopers or any of his personnel, including him and Vader. Another words, the only ones you're allowed to fight and kill are your fellow rebels.

Above that particular planet, called Arena 1, is a large asteroid field. Outside it are small TIE fighters and starships, all without hyperdrives. More on this in Task Two.

Once you reach Arena 1's moon, Obstillia, there is a transport waiting outside the atmosphere. You are taken to Obstillia, which is an artificial planet made entirely out of droids, holograms and advanced technology. A gray field stretches before you, ready for the Inquisitor to create whatever world around you he desires. More on that in Task Three.

The Star Destroyer always hovers just above Arena 1, sometimes landing on the landing platform.

Surrounding Arena 1 and Obstilla, are other prison planets used as prisons, mines, torture chambers, labor camps and other unimaginable horrors. The main planet in the center, Calicium, is where the main Imperial base is at, where the main leaders are who keep track of all the prisoners and keep this operation inside the nebula running.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!