Finals Awards

Hey everyone! Here are the awards given out to anyone who participated in Author's Games: Star Wars! 

Newbie to Star Wars—Several7s,  music1or1books, and wordsmith-

You guys had barely seen or heard of Star Wars when you joined and yet each of you wrote such fantastic entries. They were realistic to Star Wars which proves that you guys really did your research. I don't think you're newbies to star wars any more!

Realistic to Star Wars—Sha'ar JesterheadJohnSnow

This was suggested by one of the tributes who thought your entries were always so true and realistic to Star Wars. I agree; you did such a fantastic and realistic job! You're a true Star Wars fan!

People's Choices Award—Sha'ar JesterheadJohnSnow

Sha'ar, the people choose you to be the secondary, people's choice winner even though you didn't make it to the finals! They loved your entries and think that you deserved to be a finalist and a winner as well. Congratulations!

People's Favorite Judge's Character—

Kanan by far.  He had the most interesting arc and was so loved.  You guys seriously make me blush and thank you for not only letting me participate but enjoyed that I did.

Most Changed Character—Yuurei and Sul-Juuk  ariel_paiement1 and ZSB2000

Yuurei, you literally went from being a non-caring, brutal Sith resisting the Dark Side but using it, to someone who's compassionate, who's known love and friendship. You definitely changed. And Sul-Juuk, you deserve this because you were someone who felt no emotion, who became someone who feels such deep emotions and now has three children to care for!

Best Character Arc—Sul-Juuk ZSB2000

A slave turned slaver, emotionless... .who choose not to feel anything and constantly longed for freedom but never thought she would get it. In the end, she felt very deep emotions from pain to loss, to happiness and joy. She ended up with three children of her own and sacrificed her personal revenge to keep the children safe and give them a good life.

Saddest Death—Kiernan and Adaara Several7s

Kiernan, Sul-Juuk was torn up when you died and the scene where she grieved over you broke my heart into pieces. Yuurei killed off Adaara in a brutal way and his pain and grief also broke my heart. When I had to kill Adaara off in Kanan's entries it was just as emotional.

Dark Side—Jenaara for slaughtering her father and Yuurei for resisting it CCWinters and ariel_paiement1

Jenaara, when you almost gave into the Dark Side and started slaughtering people, my jaw dropped. What's worse is afterward when she realized she had killed her own father. And Yuurei, you've struggled against the Dark Side throughout your entire character arc, even to the point of insanity.

Star Wars Boss Fight—Jenaara CCWinters

I'm telling you, it was an epic Star Wars battle from start to finish. I was fangirling so hard I jumped out of my seat and it was intense and I just... wow! I could see it and it truly felt like it belonged in a Star Wars movie somewhere! So impressive!

Star Wars Boss Fight runners up—Sul-Juuk ZSB2000

Your entry was also intense and it totally felt like Star Wars to me! That's why you get the runner's up. 

Intense Arena Scene - Arin Merrick Gwegowy_Jaeger (who I think has now been changed to Sara_R_Stark? If I'm wrong, please tell me)!

The opening of your arena scene was very descriptive! I remember reading Arin's climb up the pillar and it was just so intense! The most intense climb yet! 

Congratulations to everyone who won an award! You guys are amazing writers and I'm so happy you guys decided to join Author's Games: Star Wars! 

Please check out my new games: Author's Games: Fandoms. It's on my profile and auditions are currently being held so don't wait! 

The winner will be announced next!