New Announcement

Because of the lack of hand ins, here's how things are going to work.

Comment on here if you handed in before the due date—there was only six of you. You guys are automatically in the games. You'll have to let me know what your email is so I can confirm that you really did hand in your entries. 

I'm doing away with the award.

From there, any of you who shares this and gets one friend to join will get the first choice of a profession spot. When your friend hands in their entry, tell them at the bottom of their entry after it's done, to tell me that you got them to join. Then you'll PM me after you know they've handed in and I'll give you a list of the professions and let you choose. This is still first come first serve, so you'll have to hurry and make sure your friend is going to send in their entry so that you can have first pick over someone else with their friend handing in.

The rest of you who have commented on this games and who have been interested in joining, please get your audition entries in.

The new due date is January 10th, 6pm central. If your friends need extensions, then tell me and I'll give them one. But only if they talk to me about it. 

If this doesn't work, I may have to cancel these games and many of you have been super excited for them, so I know none of us want that to happen. I need the spots filled.