The Winner of Author's Games: Star Wars

The winner of Author's Games: Star Wars is....

(naturally, we all know since we just found out the two runners-up... lol)

Jenaara Kalor, written by CCWinters!

From start to finish, every entry you wrote was a Star Wars epic, filled with battles both outside and in, you had a mystery  with her brother and built such a strong character. Your ending was one that made me cry. It included Star Wars, gave everyone so many feels and ended in just the right place, bringing it back to Star Wars and a character we (most of us anyway) know and love: Anakin Skywalker. 

CCWinters is currently writing two books on wattpad: Beyond the Stars, which is a Sci-Fi short story and Dark Horses, which is her main project. 

Dark Horses has reached rank #281 in Science Fiction and it is entered in the 2017 wattys! Please check it out and show support. 

Here is the synopsis of Dark Horses:

BORN FOR THE BLUE SKIES, WE'LL SURVIVE THE RAIN...From a birds-eye view, Metrurbia is a typical city; skyscrapers dominate the skyline, cars dominate the streets, and people dominate the sidewalks. But Metrurbia has something that most normal cities don't have: powered people. No one knows where the powers came from, and no one remembers a time before they existed. All people know is that they have always been there and that they have always been dedicated to helping the people of the city.And they're dangerous. When a controversial law is passed stating that all powered people must work for the government, the city's powered population is split into two sides. On one side, there are the Powered Agents, who choose to follow the law. AIDEN is a well-known, well-respected Powered Agent who strives to climb the ranks and become second in command to the mayor himself. NICOLE is constantly struggling to bring down those opposed to the law, while at the same time trying to find her brother, who was captured by a group of rogues. EDEN is struggling with her newfound power. She wants to do the right thing, but she isn't sure what that is anymore. On the other side, there are the so-called Unregistereds, who live in secret, plotting how to overturn the law. TEMPEST is the leader of the group called the Dark Horses. She struggles with finding a way to overturn the law, while at the same time searching for lost memories. KEVIN tries to help Tempest in whatever way he can, but he often feels like he's given the cold shoulder. LUKE is at war with his newly discovered power, which is dangerous and hard to control. But when the two sides meet in unimaginable ways, a plot is uncovered that could affect the entire city... and the world.

And CCWinters congratulations on the win, you deserve it! If you don't mind, I'll also be sharing Dark Horses on my Facebook (including Valiant Series and Hunter's pages) and Twitter, to over 300 followers. (By the way, this is now what I'm doing for people who win my Author's Games).

I loved doing these games with all of you and I'm so happy you guys decided to join. Don't forget to check out Author's Games: Fandom and audition! None have handed in yet, so you guys have time!