Chapter 5

Eli put Mia's suitcase in the car as Mia hugged the Hernandez girls and Bernie goodbye.

"Tell my brother I miss him" Presley told Mia.

"I will" Mia said to her.

"Tell him I don't!" Tahiti said jokingly.

Mia laughed. "I'll be sure to tell him that"

"She lies! She probably misses him more than Presley does with her dramatic ass" Tiara stated.

"Shut up!" Tahiti shot back as they all laughed.

"Oh, you girls!" Bernie said going towards Mia and hugging her again. "You have a safe flight honey."

Mia returned her embrace as she looked around at Bruno's sisters. She really did love them like they were her own family. She felt bad for not spending much time with them anymore and vowed to change that when she returned. She missed being around them. "I will. Thank you!"

Eli opened her door and she got in the car. Before they drove off she gave them one last wave. "Love you girls! See you soon!" she yelled out the window.

When they made it to the airport Mia knew it was gonna be hard to say goodbye to Eli. She still didn't feel right leaving him alone. Especially when he wasn't feeling good.

"Okay, here we are, you're suitcase and your carry on. Do you have everything you need!" Eli asked her.

Mia nodded. "I do. Double and triple checked everything. I'm good to go."

Eli stepped forward. "Okay. You have a safe flight sweetie and have fun. Don't worry about me. I'm gonna be alright okay?" He pulled her into a hug.

"Okay uncle Eli. I'm gonna call and check on you everyday." She hugged him tight.

Eli laughed. A sound she was becoming more and more familiar with. It still made her heart happy. "Okay. I will be sure to answer."

She pulled away. "I love you."

Eli kissed her forehead. "I love you too Mia. See you soon."

Mia smiled at him then grabbed her carry on and tossed it over her shoulder. She lifted the handle on her roll away suitcase and turned to walk away. Soon she would be in Los Angeles in Bruno's arms. She couldn't wait.