Chapter 21

The car ride leaving the restaurant was silent. Mia had so many emotions running through her right now. When Bruno had opened the car door before they left the restaurant he had stopped her before she got in and kissed her passionately. Then he whispered seductively in here ear "Tonight is still all about you baby girl and Daddy's gonna show you that he don't play!" Then he gently nibbled on her ear. That sent chills through Mia's entire body. Now Bruno was driving, one hand on the steering wheel and one intertwined with hers. She looked around and noticed they weren't headed for Jaime's.

"Bruno? Where are we going!" That was the first thing either of them had said since they'd gotten in the car.

He glanced over at her and smiled then gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Somewhere we can be alone for the night baby. We're almost there." He rubbed his thumb across her knuckles.

'Did he say alone for the night? Shit! What did I get myself into?' Mia thought to herself then a smile spread across her face. "Sounds perfect."

Bruno didn't say anything. He just glanced over at her again and smiled too. When they pulled up the the Hilton hotel Mia's eyes went wide but she was still smiling. This was definitely going to be an interesting night. When they walked in they headed straight to the elevators. "Bru, don't you need to check in?"

Bruno pushed the elevator button and shook his head no. "I already got our key."

Mia wondered when exactly he had gotten that key. She had been with him all day. When they got to the room she saw Bruno pull out the card she had seen Jaime hand him earlier and slide it in the door. Realization dawned on her and she let out a gasp. "Oh my gosh Bruno, Jaime knows?"

Bruno looked down at her and furrowed his eyebrows. "Knows what?"

Mia looked around to make sure no one was close and she whispered. "That we....you know."

Bruno smiled at her. "I mean, I didn't tell her. But I did ask her to do me this solid and get us this room. I didn't want to leave your side today. So I asked her to do it." He took her hands in his. "Baby, we've been dating for a long time. We're not kids anymore. We love each other. You're my fiancé baby. Who cares if they know we have sex? This isn't about Jaime or anyone else. Tonight is about us....about you. Okay? I promise Jaime isn't going to say anything."

She looked into his eyes and melted. As embarrassing as it was knowing that Jaime knew they had sex, it wasn't enough to ruin the night. She was going to get to be alone with her man and that's all she wanted anyway. "Yeah, okay baby. You're right."

Bruno smiled and kissed her then proceeded to open the door. Mia stepped inside first and Bruno came in right behind her. He closed the door and grabbed her hand and spun her around so her back was facing the door. He gently pinned her against it. There it was, that lust in his eyes. "Are you ready for daddy to show you he don't play?"

Goosebumps ran through Mia's entire body as she looked into his eyes and nodded yes while biting her lip. Bruno crashed his lips into hers. His tongue gently slid across her bottom lip requesting permission to enter and Mia granted it. Their breathing accelerated as Bruno's hands traveled down her body. Mia's hands were in his perfect curls. She loved the feeling of his curls in her hands. Brunos hands went down to her bottom and gripped her ass and lifted her up never breaking their kiss. She wrapped her legs around him and he turned around and made his way to the bedroom. When he got the the door he abruptly pulled away and set her down. "Shit!" He whispered breathlessly. "You are so sexy baby. Wait right here okay?"

Mia furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him confused but nodded her head okay. Then Bruno disappeared into the bedroom. Mia wondered what he was doing in there. She was getting impatient and he lips ached for his to be back on them. She was about to open the door and walk in when Bruno stepped back out. He grinned at her. "My baby was getting impatient I see. I promise you it was worth the wait but I'm still going to make up for making you wait." He pulled her close to him and his lips where back on hers. Once again, her turned her around and pinned her against the door. Mia could feel him growing against her and that made her want him even more. "Daddy's ready to show you he don't play now baby. I hope you're ready too."