Chapter 23

The next morning Mia woke up to a smiling Bruno. "Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?"

Mia smiled back and stretched a little bit. "Good morning. I slept like a baby."

Bruno let out a soft chuckle. "I put that work in hub baby? I didn't hear you talking shit once."

Mia laughed. "Shut up!" She smacked him lightly on his chest.

Bruno laughed and hugged her. "God I'm gonna miss you!"

Mia hugged him back tightly. "I'm gonna miss you too Bru."

He kissed her forehead. "I'm going to order breakfast and then you and I are going to take a shower."

Mia bit her lip. "You mean like, together?"

Bruno saw that she was biting her lip and gave her a sly grin. He had intentions on keeping the shower innocent but the way Mia was looking at him told him she had something different on her mind. "Yeah. Unless you don't want to."

Mia shook her head "No, I do.... I just... we've never done that before. Of course I want to." She bit her lip again.

Bruno shook his head and smiled. "Well after today it will be on the list of things we have done babe.... and if you keep on biting your lip like that you'll have to add shower sex to that list too."

Mia grinned. She could feel that her center was still sore from last night but the idea of having sex in the shower with him turned her on. "I wouldn't mind adding that to the list." She threw the covers off of her and got up to walk to the bathroom. Brunos eyes were on her the whole time admiring all of her nakedness. Now it was him biting his lip. She turned back to face him. "When you're done ordering breakfast I'll be in here getting wet and waiting for you baby boy."

Brunos mouth dropped and the erection he already had got rock hard. "Just give me two minutes" he said.

Mia giggled at his reaction and nodded. Then she went in the bathroom and started the shower.

Bruno didn't waste any time. The second she closed the door he flew out of the bed and went to the phone to put in their breakfast order. Then he quietly went into the bathroom. He could hear Mia humming a tune and he could see she was washing her naked body. He stepped in behind her and reached for the towel. "Here, let me do that for you."

Mia released the towel and stood still, letting Bruno go to work. His touch was so gentle but it felt like she was on fire. Her body was burning up for him. She loved what he did to her. He got to her breasts and spent some extra time there, caressing her nipples. He worked his way down then turned her around and did her back side. When came back up he turned her to face him. He looked into her eyes and she could see the fire of desire burning in them. She wasn't ready though, she wanted to play too. She reached over and grabbed a second wash towel. "My turn."

Bruno stood still as she washed his body. His curls had gotten wet and she loved the way he looked with water dripping down his body. She bit her lip when she got to his manhood. The second her hands touched him there he let out soft moan. She put the towel down and went to work on stroking him. She gently pushed him back so all the soap could rinse off his body and then dropped down to her knees and took him in her mouth catching Bruno completely off guard. "Oooh fuuuuck!" he whispered. His hands immediately went to her head and he grabbed her hair. The things Mia was doing to him with her mouth right now we're driving him crazy. "Fuck baby that feels so good....shit."

Mia kept going and slowly started to take more of him in her mouth. She loved the amount of pleasure she knew she was giving him. His moans were like music to her ears and served to excite her more. She looked up at him as she went to work and the eye contact she made with him while she pleased him drove him mad and he was about to cum. "Shit, stop baby, stop." Bruno said. "I don't wanna finish like that. I need to be inside you now!"

She stopped like he requested and he helped her to her feet and immediately crashed his lips into hers. She could feel his rock hard carrot against her. He spread her legs open and lifted one of them up and propped it up and slowly started to slip himself inside her. "That shit was fucking sexy as hell baby." He thrust into her slow but hard and she moaned.

"Mmmm Bruno, you feel so good baby....fuuuuck" Mia moaned.

Bruno gradually increased his speed and thrust harder each time. With each stroke their moans became louder and their breathing heavier and soon they both reached their climax together.