Epilouge

November 11, 2018:

Bruno had just closed out the third sold out show of his Finale round for the 24k Magic World Tour in Honolulu, Hawaii. Not one, not two, but three sold out shows at Aloha Stadium. He was walking on air tonight. As he ran off stage Mia could see how happy yet how emotional he was. She was so proud of him and so damn happy for him. With 24k Magic only being his third studio album his popularity was incredible. If people didn't know who Bruno Mars was they had to be living under a rock. His face and music was everywhere. To date he had a total of 27 Grammy nominations and he took home 11 of those Grammys. Mia had been so proud at the last Grammy show when he swept the Grammys, including the big categories like Record Of They Year and Album Of The Year. Bruno couldn't believe it. He had been so emotional that night. He worked so hard on the 24k Magic album and it showed. Artists old and new had so much respect for him and that made him feel good.

"You did so great out there baby! I'm so proud of you!"

Bruno smiled at Mia and pulled her into his arms. "Thank you baby girl." He placed a kiss on her lips and held her for a moment. That was until he heard little footsteps running towards them.

"Daaaddddy!!!" Little voices were heard yelling behind them.

They both turned their attention to the children running their way. Melody was the first one to jump in Bruno's arms. "You did amazing Daddy!" Little Melody had just turned 6 years old and she was an absolute Daddy's girl. She had Bruno wrapped around her little finger. Mia loved watching them when Bruno sat at the piano to play and Melody would sing. She had some pipes on her.

Next came little PJ, Peter Gene Hernandez Jr. He was 4 years old. 4 and a half, almost 5, if you asked him. He was still young but it was clear to them that he had taken so much after Bruno, right down to the charm and the beautiful dimpled smile. "Daddy you rocked that guitar solo." He said after hugging Bruno.

"I did? Thanks Champ!" Bruno said and hugged him.

PJ had a big smile on his face. It wasn't just the looks and personality that he took after Bruno in. He loved music with his whole heart already. He was already reading some music and Bruno had taught him how to play a little piano and guitar. His hands were small so Bruno got him a small guitar. As for the Piano, Bruno would sit with him most times and they would play together. Mia had no doubt he was going to be a little superstar like his dad if that's what he decided he wanted to do.

Then there were the twins, Elena and Bernadette. They had named them after their mothers. Tiara chased after them as they made their way to their dad all smiles. They were at the lovely "Terrible Two" stage. These two were like little energy balls. It would be just Mia's luck that the twins were the most energetic toddlers she'd ever seen. They never stopped. But Mia wouldn't trade it for the world.

"I held them off as long as I could. Mel and PJ already know when Uptown Funk comes on that's it so they rushed me to get them back here to you." Tiara told Bruno.

Bruno laughed. "It's fine sis. Thanks for keeping them for us." He told her as both the girls clung to his legs.

"Duh! You don't have to thank me. I'm happy to spend time with them. Besides, Mia needs every break she can get. Gotta make sure she gets some rest while she can because soon you two are going to have another little one to chase around." She went over and rubbed Mia's swollen belly. "You ready for your little brother to come out PJ?"

PJ nodded with excitement. "Yes! Finally I'm gonna have a little brother."

"He asks me every night how much longer he has to wait." Mia told her.

Bruno picked the twins up and walked closer to Mia. "One more after this and I'll be raising the same family my parents raised. What do you say baby? How about we try for another girl after this?"

Mia playfully pushed him away. "Geezus Bruno can I give birth to this baby first?"

Bruno laughed his ridiculously loud laugh and kissed her forehead.

"You guys are so cute it's gross." Tiara said.

"Why we gotta be gross though?" Bruno asked with a grin on his face.

Tiara rolled her eyes. "You know I don't mean it literally." She looked at her brother and his little family. "I know Mom is so happy for you and so proud of you, not just because of your success but because of the amazing family man you have became little brother."

Bruno smiled. "Thank you for saying that sis." He glanced down at the locket around his neck, the one Mia had given him years ago that contained a photo of his mom. "She's always close to my heart."

"And she's always watching over all of you." Pete's voice sounded from behind them.

Bruno nodded and smiled at his Dad as his four children ran and just about tackled him to the ground. Pete's laugh filled the air as his four grandchildren surrounded him and the rest of them couldn't help but laugh too.

Bruno wrapped his arm around Mia's shoulder and they both looked down at their children playing with Pete. They took a moment to reflect on everything they had been through and how far they had come. Everyone in their life was just as happy as they were now. Her Dad had married Angela and he was happier than he had been since Mia's Mom. Elijah and her aunt were still happily married. Seeing him so happy still made her heart swell with joy. Even Jonah had gotten married and he and Mia were now actually good friends. Everyone around them was really living their best life. It was true that if you surrounded yourself with positive people your life would be positive.

Bruno looked down at Mia with a smile on his face. "I remember when we were kids and I told you that you deserved the world and I wanted to give it to you. I don't think I did too bad baby."

Mia smiled at him. "You didn't. You did amazing baby. I'm the happiest girl in the universe."

Bruno dipped his head down and kissed her. "I love you Mia."

"I love you too Bruno. Always and forever."

"And even after that baby girl."

THE END!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Author's Note: I know it took me a million years to finish this book and if you're reading this, thank you! Like seriously, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys have been with me for a long time and I really appreciate that. You're the MVP's. The first chapter of my new Bruno fanfic is up. It's called "Count On Me" Hope you will read it an enjoy it as much as you all seemed to love this story. Thank you again so much for sticking with this story. Bruno and Mia were my babies for a long time and it's hard letting them go but it's time to move on. Thank you for loving them as much as I loved writing about them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 😘❤️🙏🏼 I truly cant thank y'all enough.