Chapter 78

Arriving at the restaurant Bruno had the hostess lead him and Mia to a secluded table towards the back by wanting to draw too much attention to them. He kept his sunglasses on his hat low. "You think anyone will recognize me baby girl."

Mia looked around. "I don't know baby. There's not many people in here yet. I think you'll be okay. I'll have my dad come over here once Uncle Eli and Pops get here so we can tell them."

Bruno poked his lips out. "I'm not ready for you to leave me yet. I just got you back. Today's been the best day in so long Mia."

Mia smiled and caressed his cheek. "Baby. It's just for a little while. I'm going home with you tonight remember?"

Bruno smiled and nodded. "I'm looking forward to that." He turned his face and kissed the inside of her palm. "You sure about that though? You said you didn't want to rush into anything. Spending the night is kind of big baby."

Mia smiled at him. "I know. I'm sure though. I need this Bruno. I need you to hold me. I need to be in your arms. I miss you baby."

Bruno smiled. "I miss you too. Let's hurry up and get this dinner over so we can go home."

Mia smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll be back soon, my Dad is already here." Mia walked over to the table were her Gabriel sat with Jonah and Jose. "Gentlemen, good evening."

The three of them rose to their feet and Mia greeted each of them. Saving Gabriel for last. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. Bruno watched as Jonah tried to pull the chair out for her Gabriel beat him to it. Bruno couldn't help but snicker at that. "Princess, how are you?" He studied her momentarily. "You have a new glow about you. To what do we owe that?"

Mia smiled at him. "It's a beautiful day Dad. I actually have some news for you but I'd like to wait for everyone that needs to be here to get here." She looked over at Jose. "I promise I'm only going to steal my dad away for like ten minutes tops."

Jose smiled and nodded. "No need to explain anything to me. But I appreciate the heads up."

Gabriel furrowed his eyebrows. "Who's everyone?"

Mia smiled and was about to speak but Jonah beat her to it. "Is that Bruno?"

Gabriel and Jose turned in the direction Jonah was looking so Mia did too. Even though she already knew it was, in fact, Bruno. "It is." She said with a smile.

Bruno waved at them and smiled and Mia laughed and shook her head. "He's part of the everyone." She looked up to see Elijah and Pete entering the restaurant at the same time. "And there are the two people that complete the party. Excuse me a second." Mia stood up and walked over to greet Elijah and Pete. "Uncle Eli, Pops. It's good to see you." She hugged them both and kissed their cheek. "Please go join Bruno for dinner. I will be ever in a second with my dad." She pointed them in the direction Bruno was sitting and they headed there without questioning her.

"Princess what's going on?" Gabriel asked her when she returned to the table. "I told you Dad. I have some news. Well, Bruno and I have some news." She looked over at Jose and Jonah. "I promise it won't me more then ten minutes."

Jose nodded. "Take your time."

Mia grabbed Gabriel's hand making him get up and follow her to the table where Bruno say with Pete and Elijah. Mia instructed Gabriel to sit and she sat down next to Bruno. Mia smiled at him and he took her hand in his and brought it up to his lips to kiss it. "So as you three know we have some big news. Baby, I told Mom, I'll let you take this one."

Mia smiled and nodded. While she wanted to laugh at the confused faces of the three men sitting in front of them she held it together. She knew they were all confused because last they all knew se and Bruno were split up. "So first off, as you can see Bruno and I have decided to work things out. That's not the big news though. I'm sure you all saw that coming a mile away. I want to thank you all for respecting our privacy. I know it wasn't easy. Second, as Bruno already mentioned we did already tell Bernadette the news and we wanted the three of you to be the next to find out because, we'll, I'm sure you know why. Finally, the big news is about the baby. Bruno and I went to the doctor today and we discovered some news. Now before I say this I would like to ask you kindly not to make a scene as we are in a public place and well, Bruno is Bruno so you know how that goes." They all nodded in understanding and Mia could see they they were getting anxious. She looked at Bruno and smiled again. "Bruno and I are happy to announce that we are having a beautiful baby girl."