Chapter 17

The next few days seemed to fly by and Mia's departure was nearing. Tonight they would be spending it babysitting Marley and tomorrow she wasn't sure what Bruno had planned but it would be her last night in LA with him. That thought alone saddened her. She wasn't ready to leave him.

"Hey babe! I got some movies for us to watch with Marley tonight and some snacks. Whatchu think?" Bruno asked her breaking her from her thoughts.

Mia turned to face him and smiled. "I think that's a great idea baby."

Bruno grinned like a little kid at her approval and kissed her. "Great, Jaime and Jesse are gonna leave soon. I'm gonna go get our little movie area set up with Marley" he said excitedly.

Mia laughed at his excitement. "Okay baby, you go do that."

Jaime walked in right after Bruno ran off. "Well, how do I look?" she asked Mia.

"You look absolutely gorgeous as always" Mia said. "Jesse is going to be speechless."

Jaime smiled. "Thank you Mia....and thank you guys again for doing this for us."

Mia smiled. "It's really not a problem. It's the least I can do for you guys letting me stay here and you two deserve a night out. Besides, Marley is an Angel. Bruno and I love hanging out with him."

Jaime hugged Mia. "Thank you Mia." She peeked into the living room where Bruno and Marley were setting up for movie night. "He really loves having Bruno around."

Mia looked at them too. "I can tell. They are so cute together."

Mia and Jaime stood and watched Bruno and Marley for a moment and then Jesse walked in.

"Wow! Babe you look absolutely stunning" Jesse said to Jaime.

Jaime blushed. "Aww thank you baby."

Jesse leaned in to give her a kiss. "I'm gonna go get cleaned up so we can go."

Soon they were headed out the door to enjoy their much needed date night.