Chapter 59

While Mia was busy picking an outfit Bruno went in the room to get some clothes to take a shower. Mia turned to look at him and smiled. "Baby, are you sure you want to go dancing? You have to be tired from touring and all the traveling. We could just stay home and have a movie night."

Bruno walked over to her and hugged her. "Baby, I'm sure. I slept on the plane ride here. I just want to take my wife to dinner and then take her dancing. I miss dancing with you baby and I know how much you love to dance"

Mia smiled at him and kissed him. "Okay. Your wife, I still love the way that sounds coming from your mouth." She grinned. "I want to have dinner and go dancing with my husband too!"

Bruno smiled and kissed her cheek. "Well, my beautiful wife, your husband is going to go take a shower. I expect you to be ready to go when I get out."

Mia grinned. "I will my love."

When Bruno stepped out of the bathroom he found Mia standing in front of the mirror making sure her outfit looked good. She was wearing a velvet spaghetti strap, mid length dress with a v neck plunge in his favorite color. On her feet were a pair of Jimmy Choo metallic leather and glitter heels. Her hair was down and curled. She had on a lip color to match her dress and some silver hoop earring in her ears.

 She had on a lip color to match her dress and some silver hoop earring in her ears

Bruno walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her from the back. "You know what that color on you does to me."

Mia grinned at him through the mirror. "I just wanted to make sure I'm going to get what was promised to me at the end of the night." She winked.

Bruno chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Oh, you're gonna get that baby. It's been too long."

He released her then went into the closet to get some shoes. She turned around and followed him with her eyes. "You look just as sexy as ever."

Bruno glanced back and winked at her. "Just for you baby." He was wearing some black slacks and a black silk button up shirt that wasn't all the way buttoned, revealing some of his beautifully tanned chest. He had his hair styled into what he called 'The Whomp'.

"Tease!" She told him and giggled.

Bruno laughed from the closet as he slipped his shoes on. He stepped out and walked towards her. "I'm not teasing you baby. I'm just trying to prepare you for what tonight is going to bring." He kissed her cheek again then he stepped back inside the closet and found a silk tie that matched the color of her dress and the jacket that went with his slacks.

"A jacket and a tie? Fancy!" Mia grinned.

"It's required for where we are going my love. Now let's get out of here. I'll put this stuff on when we get there." He took her hand and led her to the car.