Chapter 60

The second they stepped inside Bruno tossed the car keys on the little table by the door and pinned Mia against the door with her hands above her head. He looked into Mia's eyes and she could see all the hunger in them. "I've been wanting this for so long baby. I fuckin miss you so much when I'm not with you."

Mia smiled as she looked at him with the same hunger. "Then show me baby!"

Bruno crashed his lips into hers and slipped his tongue inside her mouth kissing her passionately. He released her hands and started caressing her body. Mia's hand immediately went to his hair as they engaged in a heated make out session. She brought her hands down to take his jacket off then went to work on his tie. Bruno stepped out of his shoes then pulled away from their kiss and kneeled down to slip Mia's heels off. He slowly rose back up to his feet running his hands up her legs as he did. "Your skin is always so soft baby." He gripped her ass with one hand and slipped the other one between her legs and rubbed the front of her underwear feeling her wetness. "Damn baby, already so wet for Daddy. That's what I like. Did you miss me like I missed you baby?" He asked as he slowly rubbed on her center.

"Mmmhmmm." Mia moaned.

"I don't know baby. I missed you so damn much. I promised you I would show you how much I missed you and I'm going to do just that. Doesn't Daddy always keep his word?"

Mia nodded her head as she bit her bottom lip. Bruno still hand his hand between her legs and she felt like she was coming close to her first orgasm and all he was doing was rubbing her center through her underwear.

"I can't hear you baby. Talk to me. Doesn't Daddy always keep his word?" He rubbed his fingers faster.

Mia nodded again but this time followed with a breathy "Yes! Yes! Daddy always keeps his word."

Bruno grinned. "That's better baby." He stopped what he was doing and dropped down to his knees. "I've been wanting to do this for so long baby. Be a good girl and be still for Daddy okay?" Mia nodded her head. Bruno reached his hands up and slipped her underwear down her legs and instructed her to step out of them. He tossed them to the side and looked up at her and bit his bottom lip. He could see the anticipation of what he was going to do next was killing her but he planned on taking his time with her tonight. He started planting tiny kisses up her legs, switching off between the two until her reached her center. His head was underneath her dress so she couldn't see what he was doing, she could only feel him and he liked that. He instructed her to lift her right leg up and put it over her shoulder so she did. He softly blew on her center causing her to squirm. "I want you to keep your hands pinned over your head okay baby?"

Mia nodded her head and then realized he couldn't see her and spoke shakily "Okay baby."

The shakiness in her voice made him grin. He was just getting started and she was already falling apart in his hands. He placed tiny kissed on her center and she let out soft moans. Then he slowly slid his silky tongue across her making her squirm and moan louder. He brought two fingers up and slipped them inside her and started pumping them in and out of her slowly. She moaned louder and he could hear her breathing becoming heavier. He moved a little bit faster and faster and Mia's moans got louder.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum." She moaned loudly.

"Go ahead baby, come for Daddy." Bruno said pumping his two fingers harder and faster into her. Mia screamed as she released her first orgasm of the night on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of her and slowly slipped from under her dress. He moved her leg from his shoulder and rose up. He looked into her eyes and licked one of his fingers. "You taste so damn good baby. I want you to taste yourself. Will you do that for me baby?" Mia nodded. Bruno brought his fingers to her and Mia took them in her mouth and sucked on them while keeping her eyes on him. Bruno could feel himself become rock hard. "Fuck, you are so sexy. You taste that baby? That's how good you taste. I need to taste some more of you. That just wasn't enough."

She sucked on his fingers and slowly slipped them out of her mouth. "Whatever you want Daddy."

Bruno grinned and swooped her into his arms. He crashed his lips into hers as he carried her into their bedroom. He sat her down on the edge of their bed and told her to unbutton his shirt. She did as she was told and let it slowly fall to the ground. Bruno dropped down on his knees in front of her again and spread her legs open. "Lay back for me and relax baby." Mia laid back and tried her best to relax but the anticipation of what he was going to do was killing her. She could feel him kissing and sucking on her inner thighs and it was driving her crazy. Bruno slid his tongue inside of her and Mia squirmed at the amazing sensation he was sending through her body. He could feel her squirm and start to pull away from him so he gripped her thighs and pulled her back to him. "Don't run from me baby girl. I told you I was going to show you how much I missed you." He continued his attack on her center with his hands still holding onto her thighs to keep her in place. The silky sensation of his tongue on her spot was making her moan uncontrollably. It was music to Bruno's ears.

"Fuuuuuck!!! Bruno, I can't handle it baby, it's too much. Aaaaaah." She moaned loudly.

Bruno moved his tongue faster not showing any mercy. "You Can handle it baby. Cum for me." He slipped two fingers inside of her as he continued to move his tongue in her expertly. "Cum for Daddy baby girl." He groaned.

"Ooooooh my God! YEEEEEESSS!" Mia moaned as she reached her release.

Bruno stayed down there and got every drop of her then rose up to his feet. He finished undressing and climbed on top of her. He could feel Mia's body trembling beneath him but he wasn't done with her yet. It had been too long. He needed to be inside of her. He expertly reached his hand behind her back and undid her bra and tossed it to the ground. Mia giggled and Bruno laughed too. "You're remembering how many times I made you let me practice taking that off with one hand aren't you?" Mia laughed some more and nodded her head yes. Bruno smiled and brought his lips down to her and kissed her. "I love you so much. I love that I've gotten to experience everything in my life with you."

Mia smiled up at him. "I love all of that too Bruno. You're my everything baby."

Bruno kissed her again and slowly slid himself inside of her. "Damn baby! You feel so damn good! I missed this shit" he said and he thrusted in side of her. He made her reach her climax three more times before he finally allowed himself to finish inside of her. Then he plopped down next to her and kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, both their bodies trembling. "Did that show you how much I missed you baby?"

Mia nodded her head. "Mmmhmmm. I missed you just as much. I love you Bruno."

He kissed the top of her head. "I love you too Mia." He planted tiny kisses on her shoulder and they both fell into a blissful sleep.

Author's Note: I know you waited so long for this. I truly hope it was worth the wait. Thank you all for continuing to read this story. 😘😘