Chapter 58

Bruno carried Mia into their home bridal style. Their living room was filled with candles and flowers. Mia gasped. "Oh my gosh Bruno, it's beautiful! When did you do this? How did you have time? When did you have time? Who lit the candles? They couldn't have been lit all day!"

Bruno laughed and shook his head. "I had a little help. Stop asking so many questions and just enjoy it baby girl!" he put her down and kissed her forehead. With it being the holiday season, and them working on saving to buy a house on their own without her Dads help, they had decided not to do a honeymoon. So Bruno wanted her night to be extra special.

Mia didn't say anything else. Her eyes just circled around the room then she noticed a path made of candles with flowers in between leading towards the bedroom. She looked back at Bruno who smiled and motioned with his head for her to follow the path. She lifted up her dress careful not to let it make contact with any of the candles and Bruno followed slowly behind her. When she entered their bedroom there were more candles and more flowers. Their bed was made up with new white satin sheets she had not seen before and there was a big heart made of roses on it with the words "Bruno and Mia Forever" spelled out in roses too. She look back at her husband and grinned. "Bruno, it's perfect!" her eyes were watery.

Bruno moved to her and took her hands in his. "Not as perfect as you my beautiful wife!" He kissed her and she kissed him back. He slipped his tongue into her mouth to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and spun her around and slowly started working on removing her dress. He watched it fall from her body as he kissed her shoulders. "So perfect baby. You are so perfect."

Mia turned around and started working on getting him out of his tuxedo. "I guess that's why I got lucky and got the perfect husband."

Once they were both undressed Bruno took her hand and lead her to the bed and made love to her for the first time as husband and wife. He took his time with her and explored every inch of her body. Mia was in ecstasy with the amount of pleasure Bruno was brining her. She had orgasm after orgasm and Bruno still hadn't let up. His stamina was at an all time high tonight and Mia could not complain about it. With every thrust she was moaning or crying out his name in pleasure. "I love you so much Mia" he moaned as he finally released himself inside her.

"I love you too Bruno!"

__________________________

SIX YEARS LATER:

Bruno had worked endlessly on music and had finally gotten a big break when he teamed up with B.O.B. and they released the song "Nothin' On You" It was a huge success. After that he teamed up wit Travie Mcoy for a song titled "Billionaire" which also did very well. Not long after that Bruno had released an EP titled "It's Better If You Don't Understand" Five months later, October of 2010, he released his first album titled "Doo-Wops & Hooligans". All of Bruno's dreams were coming true. He and Phil were touring with an amazing group of guys they'd gotten together to be in the band.

Mia had graduated from law school and was now working at her fathers firm. She and Jonah ended up becoming really good friends. Jonah had kept his word to Bruno and never did anything to make Mia feel uncomfortable so it wasn't hard for her to take a liking to him. He was a good guy after all and they made a great team on cases.

"So Bruno's coming back today huh?" Jonah asked her.

Mia grinned at him. "He is! I'm so happy! I miss him so much! But he's out there living his dream and I couldn't be happier for him. He deserves all the success he's getting."

Jonah nodded his head. "No argument there. I guess you were right. He was destined for this."

Mia beamed proudly. "Damn right he was!"

Jonah laughed then looked at his watch. "You should get out of here. I'll finish this up. You should be home when he gets there."

Mia jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you Jonah! I really appreciate this! Lunch is on me tomorrow!"

Jonah laughed and hugged her back. "That's not necessary Mia. Just go before I change my mind about taking care of this mess!" he laughed again.

Mia grabbed her bag and ran for the door. "I'm gone!" she yelled behind her laughing.

"Tell Bruno I say hello!" Jonah yelled to her just before the door closed. He turned his attention back to the stack of paperwork in front of him and sighed. "It's going to be a long night for me." he said to himself.

________________________

Mia heard the door close and ran into the living room. "BRUNO!!" she yelled when her eyes landed on him. She ran for him and jumped into his arms.

He hugged her tight and spun her around. "I missed you so much Mia!"

She looked into his eyes with tears in hers. "I missed you more baby! I'm so glad you're home!" She kissed him and then threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "I missed you holding me, I missed your smell, your kisses, your perfect smile! God I even missed actually hearing your voice in person because it's not the same as talking to you on the phone or hearing it on the radio, I don't care what anyone says. I just missed all of you so much!"

Bruno hugged her tightly because he knew that's what she wanted. "I know my love. I missed you too! I'm so happy to be back home with you. I can't even put into words how much I missed you." he kissed her lips and put her down. "I want you to get dressed baby, get all dolled up and shit, because tonight, I'm taking you dancing. I miss dancing with my baby! I'm going to take you to dinner, then we're going to go dancing." He stepped closer and whispered into her ear. "Then I'm going to bring you back home and slowly undress you and show you just how much I missed you."

His words sent chills through Mia's entire body. "Can we just skip dinner and dancing?"

Bruno laughed at her and shook his head. "I wanna take you out baby. We can wait a few more hours for that. I promise I'll make it worth the wait." He winked at her.

Mia smiled at him and kissed him. "Okay baby. I'll go get dressed."

Author's Note: I know y'all were expecting a honeymoon chapter but I wanted to skip that for now. I promise you that you will get a honeymoon ish type chapter but for now there are other things coming for Bruno and Mia so just stick with me. Brunos finally famous y'all! Aye!!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼