Chapter 22

Bruno opened the door and instructed Mia to close her eyes. She did as she was told and he took her hand and walked her inside the room closing the door behind them. "Open them."

Mia opened her eyes to a room lit with candles and a big heart made of roses in the middle of the bed. "Bruno, it's so beautiful." She turned to face him and kissed him she she looked around the room again. "This must have cost a fortune Bruno. I love but you really shouldn't have baby."

Bruno hugged her. "Hey now, you let me worry about that okay?" He grinned at her and his smile made her melt.

"Yeah, okay baby." She kissed him again and hugged him. "I love you Bruno."

He pulled away and looked into her eyes. I love you too. Dance with me?"

Mia looked at him and smiled "There's no music."

Bruno brought his hand up and held his index finer up "I can fix that." He went over to the bedside clock radio and turned it on looking for a station stoping when he found the station playing the perfect song. 'All My Life' by K•Ci & JoJo. He returned to Mia's side and they started slow dancing as he sang the lyrics in her ear.

Mia took over where she felt she needed to. "You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down." She smiled and kissed him. "That's my part. You changed my life forever Bruno. I was broken and you fixed me."

Bruno kissed her gently and then gave her a little spin leaving her back facing him. He carefully pushed all of her hair over to one side of her shoulders and started kissing her neck. "I'd do it all over again baby" he whispered in her ear. Then he carefully unzipped her dress and watched it fall as he kissed her neck and shoulders. Mia let out a soft moan and it drove him crazy. He wanted to take her right then and there but he didn't. He wanted to take his time with her and explore every inch of her body. He unhooked her bra and released her perfect breasts. He walked around her and took his time giving each one the attention they needed.

"Ooooh Bruno" Mia whispered and sucked her teeth in. Bruno continued his teasing on her breasts and it was driving her crazy. "Bruno please baby?" She begged for him.

He looked up at her with so much passion in his eyes. "Sssshhh. Not yet baby." He kneeled down and slowly slid her panties down and she stepped out of them. He slowly rose up sliding his fingers up her legs as he did sending heat through her entire body. He gently caressed her bottom before his lips found hers again and then he gripped her ass and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist again. He slowly walked her towards the bed never breaking their kiss as she played in his hair again. He gently placed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. He grabbed her arms and pinned them both above her head. "Keep your arms here okay?"

Mia looked at him and nodded. "Okay."

He smiled at her and said "Good girl."

She didn't know why but hearing him say that to her turned her on and made it so much harder for her not to move her hands and touch him. Bruno grinned at her like he knew what she was thinking and kissed her forehead, then her lips, and he continued making his way down her naked body and driving her mad. She wanted so badly to reach down and touch him but he asked her to keep her hands there so she didn't. All she could do was lay there and moan at the pleasurable sensations his lips on her bare skin we're giving her. He stood up and slowly started unbuttoning his shirt and continued to undress until he was completely naked.

Mia looked at his rock hard center and wanted to sit up and pull him on top of her. "Stay still." Bruno said as if reading her mind again.

"Baby, please." She begged for him.

"Don't worry baby. I'm gonna give it to you. Just relax and stay still okay?"

Mia sighed. The sexual frustration she had built up now was killing her. "Okay baby." 

Bruno showed her his dimpled smile and started kissing her body again. This time starting from the bottom up. "Good girl" he said. There they were again, those two little words that made her crazy moments ago. He pushed her legs apart when he reached her center and Mia's eyes grew wide. He looked up at her and flashed her his perfect smile then disappeared between her legs. The things his tongue were doing to her in this moment were indescribable. All she could do was moan.

"Ooooh my god" she whispered breathlessly. It was becoming harder not to reach down and touch him. "Bruno, please baby! Please let me touch you."

He didn't move his mouth from where it was but she felt him shake his head side to side causing a new sensation in her center while letting her know she didn't have permission to move her hands. She whimpered as she felt herself getting close but before she could finish Bruno stopped, making her groan in frustration.

Bruno let out a soft chuckle. "Didn't DADDY tell you he don't play?" He put emphasis on the word Daddy.

Realization dawned on her. She knew what he wanted now and she smiled. "Yes he did. Please daddy, give it to me and let me touch you" she begged.

Bruno smiled and bit his lip. "That's right baby, that's what I wanted." He nodded his head yes and she knew she had permission to touch him. Her hands quickly moved towards him and she pulled him on top of her. He chuckled again. "Someone's a little eager I see."

Mia nodded her head yes. "Your have no idea. All this teasing is torture. I need you Bruno."

Bruno shook his head. "No, no baby." He placed his tip at her entrance but didn't enter. He was waiting for her to use the right words. He slowly started to move himself up and down without sliding himself in furthering her torture.

"Dammit! Please daddy! Please give it to me!" Mia moaned.

Without hesitation Bruno slid himself inside her and started thrusting. Slow at first but then he picked up the pace. Mia moved her body with his as if they were one. Mia's moans grew louder and louder driving Bruno crazy. "That's right baby, let it out." He started thrusting into her harder and faster. "Who's is it baby?" He asked grabbing a fist full of her hair.

Mia moaned "Daddy it's yours. Mmmm damn baby I'm almost there."

Bruno pushed harder and faster. "Yeah, that's right baby. Me too." He pushed her legs wider pushing himself inside deeper and his thrust became faster and harder and Mia's moans were louder. "Ooooh shit! Mia I love yooou" he said as he felt her release her explosion and he released his too.

"I love you too Bruno" she said breathlessly.

Bruno kissed her then rolled over to lay next to her. They both laid still for a minute panting, trying to catch their breaths. They had been at it for a while and hadn't even realize it. After a moment Bruno pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her. He could feel her legs trembling and he grinned. "I told you, daddy don't play."

Mia smiled at him and gently punched him on the chest. "Shut up!"

He tenderly started to rub her legs and she dozed off. He looked at her and smiled. "I love you so fucking much" he whispered before falling to sleep himself.