Chapter 61

Mia was thankful that Bruno was home for the Holiday season but the days seemed to be going way to fast. Soon he and his band would be heading to South America. "I'm not ready for you to leave yet my love." She pouted.

Bruno laughed and kissed her cheek. "I'll be gone less than a month and I'm not leaving for another week. I made it home for Christmas as promised didn't I?"

Mia nodded her head. "You did. But I'm going to lose you for another month. I just got my husband back." She poked her lips out.

"Are you pouting?" He asked her and Mia nodded her head yes. Bruno smiled at how cute she looked pouting and shook his head. He reached over to his side table drawer and pulled out a small red box. He handed it to Mia. "This is for you my love. You can consider it a late Christmas present or and early Valentine's Day gift. The choice is yours."

Mia smiled big and looked at him. "Oh my gosh Bruno! Another gift!! Really?"

Bruno nodded his head and smiled. "Open it baby."

Mia beamed as she untied the ribbon on the small box. She looked up at Bruno before she took the top off and smiled bigger as she opened the box. Inside was a small map of South America with Chile, Argentina, and Brazil circled in red. She looked up at Bruno and he was waving plane tickets in his hand. "OH MY GOODNESS BRUNO!!!" She squealed and hugged him. "I'm coming with you?"

Bruno smiled and kissed her. "I couldn't leave my baby alone again so soon. I want you to come with me. I already talked to your dad and Jonah. Gabriel was thrilled for you to take some time off and come see the world with me. Jonah said he had no problem taking on the work load for you for a few weeks. He said you work so hard and deserve a vacation."

Mia couldn't stop smiling. "I can't believe you talked to them about this already. You're the best husband in the world baby!" She jumped on top of him and kissed him. "I love you so much baby! I can't believe this! This makes me so happy!"

Bruno laughed and held her tight. "I love making you happy Mia."

*********

Mia stood off to the side watching Bruno work the enormous crowd in São Paulo, Brazil. She had never seen anything like it. She beamed with pride as he sang into his microphone and played his guitar. This man was her husband. The love of her life. She didn't know how she got so lucky. He ended his set and headed backstage and she jumped into his arms. "Baby that was amazing! You killed it!"

Bruno laughed and kissed her. "Thank you baby. I'm so glad you go to be here for this. It was incredible. Two more shows and I'm all yours for a while baby."

Mia smiled. "Two more shows and you know where we're going from here baby?"

Bruno shook his head. "No. Where do we go from here baby?" he asked her.

"Madison Square Garden. Where I'm going to be sitting front row and everyone is going to be screaming your name and singing your songs baby!"

Bruno grinned at his wife. "Madison Square Garden. You remembered?"

Mia grinned back at her husband. "Of course baby! How could I forget? This crowd was huge Bruno. There's no way you won't be able to sell out Madison Square Garden by the time your next tour comes. You've done it baby. You're a world famous superstar. I'm so proud of you Bruno."

Bruno hugged her tight. "It's been a hell of a ride baby. Thank you for sticking with me Mia. I know I've spent a lot of time away from you and it hasn't been easy but you stuck with me baby."

Mia smiled at him. "Of course I did Bruno. I love you."  She kissed him and he kissed her back passionately forgetting anyone was around them.

"You love birds need to get a room!" Phil teased them.