Chapter 14

As Bruno and Mia ate and watched the sunset the lights around the Pier started coming on. Mia thought the view was beautiful before, it was nothing compared to now. All the colorful lights from the rides gave the ocean a colorful glow. She looked over at Bruno who was now sitting right next to her with a big smile one her face. "It's so beautiful Bruno!" She was in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you baby girl" Bruno said to her, planting a kiss on her forehead. Mia's smile widened and she rested her head on his shoulder looking out into the ocean. They sat in silence just enjoying the moment in each other's company until Bruno spoke again. "You wanna get on the Ferris wheel? Jamie says the view is even better from up there. I didn't get on before because I wanted too share that moment with you."

Mia lifted her head up to look at him and smiled. "I would love to. I thought you were never gonna ask!"

Bruno chuckled and rose to his feet then helped her up. "You should have known I would. I know how you are about rides....crazy girl!"

Mia smiled at him and picked up their trash and went to throw it away while he busied himself folding the blanket and putting it back in the backpack. Then he took Mia's hand in his and they headed towards the Ferris wheel. "You know, there's one thing I'm even crazier about than rides" Mia said.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Bruno asked her.

"You baby." She said stopping him from taking another step and kissing him.

"I'm pretty crazy about you too baby" Bruno said when she pulled away from their kiss. They were both grinning like two teenagers out on their first date who had just shared their first kiss.

Jaime was right, the view from the Ferris wheel was so much better. They could see the glow of all the different colored lights in the ocean. It was magical. They took in the view as it went around in circles. Then while they waited at the top for their turn to get of the Ferris wheel they couldn't keep their hands to themselves....or their lips for that matter. She wasn't sure if Bruno had anything else up his sleeve but for her, this was the perfect way to end their night.