Chapter 80

Mia's eyes fluttered open only to be greeted my Bruno's beautiful smile. "Good morning baby girl. How'd you sleep?"

Mia smiled up at him. "Like I was being watched by a creepy man." She giggled.

"Oh so I'm creepy now?" Bruno asked and laughed.

Mia grinned and shook her head. "No. I missed waking up to your beautiful face beside me. I missed sleeping in your arms. Honestly, it was the best sleep I've had in a while."

Bruno smiled and kissed her forehead. "Me too. I missed you so much Mia." He pulled her closer. "I'm so fuckin sorry baby girl! I can't say it enough." A sadness took over his eyes. "Watching you walk out of my life, thinking I lost you forever, that was the hardest thing ever Mia. Baby, that broke me. I don't ever want to lose you again Mia."

Mia brought one hand up to him to cup his face. "Hey, Bruno, stop apologizing. I've already forgiven you baby. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." She moved to place a gentle kiss ok his lips.

Bruno kissed her back and pulled away with a smile. "I love you Mia. You are my world."

Mia smiled back. "I love you too Bruno."

He kissed her forehead again and his smile widened. "Are you ready for a fun day of having your picture taken?"

She shook her head. "After last night? I think I need to shower first? I got your funk all over me."

Bruno laughed. "First I'm creepy, now I stink? That hurts. Anymore insults for me this morning?"

Mia laughed and shook her head. "You know what I mean Bruno. Of course you don't stink. I love the way you smell....always baby. Even after you've just been on stage performing your ass off. You always smell amazing baby."

A mischievous grin crosses his face. "You always smell amazing too baby. All of you...but you taste even better." He licked his lips.

Mia laughed and pushed at his chest. "Really Bruno?"

He laughed too. "I'm just speaking that real baby girl. But let's get in this shower before I get the urge to call the photographer and cancel this shoot."

Mia covered her face. "I'm not ready to get out of bed yet baby."

Bruno tilted his head to the side with an amused look on his face. She couldn't see him but he was amused by her at the moment. "So you come back to me and all you wanna do is lay in the bed naked with me all day?" He grinned.

She peeked from under the cover and smiled. "I mean, that doesn't sound half bad. We should make up for lost time."

Bruno laughed and shook his head. "Baby, get your ass up or I will carry your ass in that shower." Mia tossed the cover off of her and sat up lifting her arms up for him to pick her up. Bruno laughed again but he didn't think twice, he got up and carried her into the bathroom bridal style and set her down inside the shower. He turned around to cut the water on and instantly felt her hands go around his waist as she placed kisses on his back. Her touch alone made him catch his breath. "Baby, stop. We really gotta get ready for this shoot." Mia ignored him and continued to place kisses on his back and then he felt her tongue drawing circles on his back sending chills through his body. He smiled and turned around to face her, pining her against the shower wall. "So you really didn't get enough of this last night then huh?" He asked pressing his hard member against her. It wasn't that he wasn't horny and didn't want her. He definitely did. He was just worried about over working her while she was pregnant. He didn't want to hurt the baby. Plus, he really didn't want them to be late to get started on the photoshoot. He leaned in and took her bottom lip between his teeth and tugged on it a little. "What do you want me to do baby?" He moved to her neck and kissed it the slowly moved to her ear gently blowing in it then tugging on it with his teeth. "Hmmm? What's the matter baby? Cat got your tongue?" He moved his lips back to her neck and slid a hand down to her intimate area, slipping two fingers inside her. Mia let out small moan. "Damn baby, you really are ready for me already. I want you too. I just don't wanna hurt the baby my love." He kissed her lips.