Chapter 15

After the Ferris wheel Bruno and Mia got on a few more rides and then they headed down to the beach. They found a nice quite little spot under the Pier that was dry and Bruno started to set up. He placed the backpack on the floor and retrieved the same blanket form earlier and set it down on the sand. He told Mia to sit down and she did. He knelt down by her and proceeded to take some more items out of the bag. He pulled out candle, a lighter, and a couple of forks. Mia wasn't sure what he was going to do with those items but it appeared he wasn't done yet. He pulled out a bag of marshmallows, and some graham crackers and Mia smiled as she started to put things together. Bruno pulled out two water bottles and a little Ziploc bag that contained an ice pack and some chocolate. Mia smiled bigger. S'mores, they were going to have s'mores by the beach. 'Smooth to put the chocolate in a bag with an ice pack. He thinks of everything' Mia thought. She still hadn't said anything to him though. She just watched him as he finished his task. He zipped up the backpack and placed it next to them and sat next to her.

"I thought we could sit down here and watch the waves, make some s'mores and just talk" He said finally speaking to her.

Mia smiled over at him. "That would be perfect."

Bruno grinned and leaned in to kiss her. "I love you so damn much baby. Promise me you'll never leave me."

Mia smiled. "I promise...and I love you too."

Bruno lit the candle and they both started retrieving to contents to make their s'mores. Just as Bruno said, they watched the waves, ate s'mores and just talked about everything. The night got darker, the Pier got quite, but Bruno and Mia remained. Bruno blew out the candle and rested his head next to Mia's as they continued to listen to the sound of the waves. "Baby?" Bruno whispered softly.

"Yeah Bruno?" Mia responded.

"We're gonna be okay right?" Bruno asked her barley audible.

Mia turned to face him. "Of course we are baby. Why are you asking me that?"

Bruno shrugged the shoulder he wasn't leaning on. "I don't know. I guess I'm just scared that I might lose you."

She could see in his eyes that he really was. "Don't worry about that Bruno. I'm yours, forever...and you're mine."

Bruno smiled. "Okay baby." He placed a passionate kiss on her lips. They started making out and things got heated. He wanted her and he could tell by the way she was moving her body with him that she wanted him too. It had been too long for the both of them and so, he made her his, right there under the Pier. Their bodies moved together with the sounds of the waves. They had never been apart for so long and their bodies craved each other like ecstasy. Mia thought the ending was perfect before, she was wrong. There was no better ending than being wrapped in his arms while they gave themselves to each other, mind, body, and soul.