Chapter 50

Bruno and Mia were having a blast and all the stress she had been harboring was out the window at the moment. She loved how great of a dancer Bruno was. It came so naturally to him. He twirled her all over the dance floor and she absolutely loved it. He truly was everything she could ever want in the man she would marry. "You thirsty baby?" he asked her.

Mia nodded. "I am actually."

He took her hand. "Let's go get something to drink and then we'll make our way back out here." She smiled at him and followed him off the dance floor. They ordered a couple of drinks and sat there talking for a minute laughing about how much fun they were having. "You're the best dance partner in the world baby." He kissed her cheek. "Sexiest too!" He winked at her and she laughed.

"Thank you baby. I can say the same about you." She kissed his lips and he kissed her back. She wiped the tiny bit of lipstick that was on his lips with a grin. "You look sexy in red lipstick."

They both laughed. "Don't play baby! I don't want none of that stuff on my lips unless it's coming from your lips." He turned his cheek to her. "Here, place one right here." She did as he asked and placed a kiss on his cheek leaving her lips stamped on it. "How's it look?" He asked her with a grin.

"Like you've been marked as mine." She giggled.

"Good. That's exactly what I wanted. That way the ladies know I'm taken." He winked at her. "Now, I'm going to leave you sitting here for a second. I'm going to go to the men's room. When I get back, we're going to get back on that dance floor so I can twirl you around some more. Then we're gonna go home and I'm going to remove that sexy ass dress and we're gonna dance some more in our bed." He bit his bottom lip when he said that. Mia loved when he did that. "Don't you be talking to no strangers now baby."

Mia shook her head. "I won't baby. I'm going to be right here waiting for you."

Bruno got up and kissed her forehead. "That's my baby." His dimples were on full display. "You are so beautiful." He told her before walking away making her blush.

From across the room Jonah had been watching their display of affection for each other. He was out with some friends when he spotted Mia walk in and he had been watching them the entire night. He wanted to approach her on more than one occasion but he stayed away because of Bruno. But now that she was sitting there alone looking as gorgeous as she did he couldn't help himself. He excused himself from his circle of friends and walked over to her. Mia was sipping on her drink when he approached her. "What are the odds that we would run into each other twice in one day?" He asked slipping in the chair next to her.

"Jonah, Hi. Apparently they're very high because here you are." She gave him the polite smile she always gave him.

"Good point. Where's your finance?" He asked her as if he hadn't just seen him walk in the direction or the men's room.

"Men's room." She stayed simply not really interested in continuing the conversation with him.

"Well, he better hurry up. I wouldn't leave you alone for a second looking as gorgeous as you look." He stated with a flirty smile.

Mia laughed and shook her head. "He has nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for him."

As if he sensed his presence was needed Bruno came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck. "Hey baby! Daddy's back."

Mia internally shook her head because she knew Bruno was "marking his territory" because another man was present. But she didn't say anything about it because she knew with Jonah in front of her that's exactly what he needed to do. "Hey handsome." She turned back to look at him and smiled. "Bruno this is Jonah, Jose's son. Jonah, this is Bruno, My fiancé and soon to be husband."

Bruno released Mia and stood up straight. "Jose, like, your dad's best friend Jose?" Mia nodded her head. Bruno extended his hand to Jonah. "Good to meet you. Your dad is good people."

Jonah took Bruno's hand and shook it. "Thanks! Good to finally meet you too. I've heard a lot of good things about you. She thinks the world of you, you're a lucky man."

Bruno raised an eyebrow at his comment. "That's funny cause I've heard nothing about you." He turned to Mia and brought his hand up to cup her face gently. "I think the world of her too. She definitely makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world so no argument there." Mia beamed up at him. He turned back to Jonah. "I'm not trying to be rude, but we're on a date and I'm going to take my girl back on that dance floor and show her off because she's the most beautiful girl in the room. So you'll have to excuse us."

Jonah nodded. "Of course. It was nice meeting you. Good to see you again Mia."

Bruno nodded his had as well and Mia did the same but neither said anything. Bruno took Mia's hand in his and led her back onto the dance floor to show her off just like he said. He noticed Jonah watching them so he made sure to give him something to watch. He made sure to keep Mia smiling the whole night and kiss her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. This was his girl and he wasn't about to let anyone think they had a chance with her.