Chapter 84

After their romantic dinner Bruno drove them home. Mia had fallen asleep in the car so and Bruno didn't want to wake her so he sat there for a moment admiring her beauty. After a moment he dipped his head down so he could talk to the baby girl that was growing in her belly. "Hey princess, it's your Daddy. I just want to tell how lucky I am to have you and your Mommy in my life. Your Mommy is a really amazing woman! You're gonna love her. I know you're going to be just as beautiful as she is. We can't wait to meet you little mama." He felt Mia shift and he lifted his head up to look at her.

"That was really cute." She said smiling at him.

Bruno smiled back. "I didn't mean to wake you. I was gonna carry you inside once I thought you were sound asleep."

Mia brought one hand up to caress his cheek. "That's silly Bruno, I can walk. But thank you. Melody and I are lucky to have you too you know?" She leaned over to kiss him. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment until Mia let out a little huff. "Ooooh someone is awake." She said placing her hand on her swollen belly.

"Are you Okay?" Bruno asked looking concerned.

Mia nodded. "Yes, I'm good. She's just moving a lot right now. Here let me see your hand." She realized Bruno had yet to experience her movements and placed his hand right at the center of her belly and gently pressed into it.

The baby kicked and Bruno chuckled. "Wow! That's or baby girl. She's gonna be strong." He looked at Mia. "That doesn't hurt you does it baby?"

Mia shook her head. "No. It's just a little weird."

Bruno nodded. "I bet. It's weird to me and she's not even inside me."

Mia giggled. "Imagine if she were."

Bruno shook his head. "Let's not baby. I wouldn't look nearly as good as you do pregnant." Mia giggled again and Bruno kissed her forehead. "Let's get you inside so you can sleep. I'll pack our bags so we can leave for Hawaii in the morning."

Mia nodded her head. "Okay. But wait baby. I didn't tell my Dad yet. He has to prepare the jet."

Bruno smiled. "I got it covered baby. I texted him to thank him when you went to the ladies room at the restaurant and asked him to have it ready in the morning." He planted another kiss on her.

"You're an Angel. Let's go inside."

Bruno nodded and got out to get her door and help her out. Then lifted her up bridal style.

Mia squealed and giggled. "Baby put me down."

Bruno shook his head. "No way. My baby is tired and shouldn't have to walk."

Mia held on to him and shook her head. "I guess there is no point in arguing with you." She figured he would put her down once they got in the house but he didn't.

He maneuvered to lock the door and continued to carry her up the stairs. He closed their bedroom door and placed her on the bed and started undressing her. Mia felt her pulse quicken as he did so and she could feel her body growing hot. He managed to get her out of her dress and then he took her shoes off and went to the closet to put them in their place. When he returned he was no longer wearing his suit jacket and he had one of her silk night gowns in his hand. Mia watched him but she didn't say anything. She admired how good he looked in his silk button up shirt. He came back to her and slipped her silk night gown over her head and then removed her bra and walked it over to the laundry basket. He returned with one of her make-up removing wipes and proceeded to wipe the little bit of make-up she had on her face off. "There. Now get your sexy ass in the bathroom and brush your teeth so I can get you in the bed."