Chapter 24

Mia stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Bruno had gotten out before her because room service had knocked and he would be damned if someone saw his woman wrapped in a towel fresh outta the shower. He was opening up the trays and looking at all the food. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. "So, that was nice. I think I like shower sex."

Bruno looked back to see her smiling face with his dimples showing. "I love it!" He turned around planted a kiss on her lips. "Ready to eat?"

Mia nodded. "I could eat a horse" she said and giggled.

Bruno laughed and hugged her. "Me too. Oh and by the way, we do have clothes so we don't have to wear the same thing. I had Jaime leave it here when she dropped off the flowers and the candles.

She still thought it was weird that Jaime knew they were intimate but Bruno was right, they weren't kids anymore and they loved each other. She shouldn't have to be embarrassed about her intimacy with Bruno. "You think of everything" she said looking up at him with a smile and kissing him.

After breakfast she and Bruno got dressed and headed out. Her flight was set to leave at 4PM. She was glad she had decided to pack before their date because now she would be able to spend more time with Bruno before she left. He had decided that they would go explore Hollywood Boulevard before they headed back. Mia was excited to see the Walk of Fame. They walked in to a nearby store to purchase a camera so they could take pictures. "I'll be right back." Bruno said to her after they found a camera.

Mia nodded her head and continued browsing some of the other items in the store. Bruno returned with a bunch of items that said Hollywood or Los Angeles. He had a big smile on his face. "Souvenirs!"

Mia laughed and shook her head. "You're crazy. I don't need all that."

Bruno gave her his pouty lip. "But I want you to have it."

She kissed him. "Fine. I guess I can fit it in my bag. Glad I didn't overpack."

They paid for the items and headed back out. They were having such a good time snapping pictures and laughing. Bruno went to go get them some drinks and Mia kept taking pictures. She wasn't paying attention and she bumped into something. Whatever it was, it was solid and caused her to fall to the ground. She felt strong hands lift her up. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention" the deep male voice said to her.

She let him help her up as she said "I'm fine. It's okay, I wasn't either. I'm sorry."

He still hadn't looked at her. He bent down and picked up her camera. He was a tall, slender but muscular older man. Probably in his mid forties, very handsome. He had perfect slick black hair and was wearing a very sharp looking suit. As he handed her the camera she looked into his beautiful big grey eyes. "Thank you!" she said.

When he looked at her his eyes went wide. She heard him catch his breath and whisper "Elena?"

Mia's heart raced a million miles a minute at the mention of her mothers name. She heard Bruno walk up behind her and ask if everything was okay but she didn't look back at him. She kept her eyes on the man that stood before her. "You knew my mother?"

The gentleman frowned. "Knew?"

Mia frowned with him and nodded. "She passed away when I was three." Bruno wrapped his arm around her waist to comfort her. He knew her mom was a touchy subject. She could see by the expression on the mans face that the news of her passing really affected him.

"I'm so sorry." He said to her. His eyes seemed to turn a lighter shade of grey than they had been before and he looked sad.

"Thank you. How did you know her?" Mia asked him.

"I ummm.... well." He cleared his throat. "Well, this is kinda awkward seeing as how you're her daughter but I... well, we were each other's first love" he said.

Mia felt like she couldn't breath. As far as she knew her mother only ever loved one man and that man was her father. "Bruno, I think I'm gonna pass out" she said reaching for him.