Chapter 79

When they made it into the bedroom Mia pulled Bruno close and started kissing him. Bruno kissed her back and then pulled away. "Someone's really eager." He snickered.

"You're damn right I am. My hormones are insane right now. It's been so hard being without you Bruno! You don't even know! I need this so bad. I need you baby!"

Bruno grinned. "You sound so sexy when you're telling me you need me baby. So damn sexy!" Mia bit her lip. "And when you do that shit right there, it drives me crazy! I know you do that on purpose."

Mia smiled at him. "I don't know what you're talking about baby. Just give me what I want." She pulled him close to kiss him again and they engaged in a heated male out session. When she started trying to remove his clothes Bruno pulled away again. "Baby what are you doing?" Mia asked him with some irritation in her voice.

Bruno chuckled then he brought his hands up to cup her face. "Baby, relax." His voice had lowered several octaves. "Daddy is going to give you what you want, exactly how you want it. But I'm going to take my time with you baby. It's been far too long to rush it." He licked his lips because he knew that drove her crazy.

Mis could feel chills run down her entire body. "Bruno don't tease me."

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Bruno?" He questioned and smirked.

"That's what I said." Mia said deciding to challenge him.

Bruno gave her a sly grin. "Oh you wanna play games? Daddy likes games." He pushed her against the wall and started undressing her. When he finished he took in her beauty and smiled. "Damn! My wife looks so damn fine pregnant." Mia blushed but she didn't say anything. "So, what was it that you called me again?" He smirked.

"Bruno." Mia said.

Bruno rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek and smiled. He slid one of his hands down the side of her body and stopped when he reached her lower region. Mia gasped and that made him smirk. He began kissing her neck and slowly slipped two fingers inside of her making her moan. "Damn baby girl, you weren't joking about those hormones where you. I've hardly touched you and your more than ready for me." He pumped his fingers slowly in and out of her.

"Mmmm Bruno." She moaned. He moved his fingers in and out of her faster and when he knew she was about to release he pulled them out. "Dammit! Bruno, baby, please?"

Bruno grinned at her. "Bruno isn't here right now baby girl." She reached for him to pull him close but he grabbed her arms and pinned them over her head. "No touching baby girl." He brought her arms together and kept them pinned over her head with one hand and brought his free hand back down to her spot and slipped his fingers back in. He pumped in and out of her and he kissed her lips and worked his way down to the sensitive areas on her neck and then he moved to her ear and nibbled on her ear lobe a little. "Does that feel good baby?" He whispered into her ear as his fingers continued their task.

"Mmmhmmm. So good baby. Aaaahhh, Bruno I'm about to..." Bruno pulled his fingers out again making her scream. "Bruno, what the hell baby? Please?"

Bruno brought his fingers up to his mouth to taste her. "Mmmm. Daddy definitely missed that. You taste so good baby."

Mia was breathing heavy. Bruno was toying with her and it was driving her crazy. He released her hands and She immediately moved them down to where his erection was buldging in his pants. "Bruno I need this baby."

The contact made Bruno hiss in pleasure but he had to gather himself. He grabbed her hands and led her to the bed. "I'm running the show right now baby." He pushed her down to sit on the edge of the bed and slowly took his shirt off. "Now, Daddy wants to give you what you want but you're being real stubborn baby girl. This could take all night, it's entirely up to you." He dropped his pants and stood before her in only his boxers. "Tell me baby girl?" He moved his hands up to drop his boxers down and his membrane was standing at attention in front of Mia's face. "Are you going to wait all night for Daddy to give you this good lovin' or are you going to stop being stubborn?"

Mia looked at his man hood in it's full glory and licked her lips then bit them. She looked back up at Bruno who was gazing into her eyes. "I'll stop being stubborn. Please Daddy? Give me all that. I need you right now!"

Bruno grinned. "That's what I like to hear." He pushed her body to lay back on the bed and climbed on top of her. He kissed her lips and then traveled down her body giving each of her breasts some extra attention. "They've gotten bigger baby girl. This pregnancy is changing your body."

Mia moaned. "Mmmhmm. You like it Daddy?" She asked him.

"Mmm. Baby I love everything about you, always! I loved everything about you before this pregnancy. I'm loving what I'm seeing during this pregnancy, and I'm going to love what I see after. You're fucking perfect Mia." He moved his mouth back to her lips and in a swift move he was inside of her.

"OH MY GOD!! YEEESSSSS!" She moaned.

"FUCK! Damn baby! You feel so good!! I missed this shit Mia!" His lips found hers again. He thrusted into her hard and she moved her body to match his strokes. Mia's moans became louder and Bruno moved faster and harder into her. "Tell me baby girl, who's is it?" He bit his lip as he watched her sex faces that turned him on.

"Daddy it's yours! It's always gonna be yours!" She moaned louder. "FUUUCK! YES!!

Bruno grinned. "That's right baby girl! It's mine and only mine! You hear me?" He moved her legs one at a time and placed them over his shoulders as he said this giving him more access to pump deeper inside her. He started grinding into her deeper and harder.

"Yes Daddy! I hear you!! Mmmmm!! Please don't stop?!" Bruno was biting his lip looking into her eyes. She loved when he did that. It was so sexy to her. It was like he was looking into her soul.

"Trust me baby, I have no intentions of stopping any time soon." Mia let out a long moan and he felt her juices all over him. "Yes baby, that's right! Let it flow for Daddy." As much as he wanted to release himself, he wasn't done with her yet. He flipped her around and instructed her to get in her knees as he slipped into her from behind. He thrusted into her and moved one of his to her sweet spot to play with her pearl, making her moan louder. "Yes baby Girl! That's right! Scream for Daddy! Let me know how good it feels. I like hearing your moans. I missed them so much!" Mia didn't let him him all the glory. He started throwing it back at him and Bruno was enjoying it. "Yes baby! Do that shit! FUCK!"

They were both moaning and screaming and Bruno smacked her bottom making her lout of a loud moan of pleasure and pain at the same time. "Fuck!!!! Daddy! I'm about to cum!"

Bruno thrusted deepeer. "Me too baby girl! SHIT!" He yelled and they both cam together. Mia laid n her back snd Bruno dropped down next to her and kissed her. "I love you so much baby!!! Damn that was so good!" He said breathlessly.

Mia nodded her head as he chest rose and fell. She too was breathless. "I love you too! It was good, Daddy's still got it." She grinned.

Bruno grinned back. "You're damn right I do! Why wouldn't I? Don't play with me baby girl?"

They both started laughing and Bruno pulled her into his arms. "Mia, I feel so blessed to have you here with me right now and I thank God for placing you in my path. I'm going to spend the rest of my life showing you that you didn't make a mistake in giving me another chance."

Mia kissed his lips. "I already know it's not a mistake baby. You're my happily ever after. I know you are."

Bruno kissed her forehead. "Mia, you're my lifeline. Without you, there is no me. You're my everything. You and this little princess that we created." He rubbed her belly.

They smiled at each other and shared one more kiss before Mia settled into Bruno's arms and they fell right to sleep.