Crush, Chop, And Burn Pt. 1

"𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍"

Leo's POV

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Davenport!"

"Why thank you, Mr. Davenport."

"Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport."

"We get it-You got married. It's getting old." I groan throwing my suitcases onto the floor.

I look around my new home and I gasp in surprise. It looks awesome!

"Wow! You got this big house just from inventing things?" I ask

"Mm-hmm." Big D says with a grin.

"Way to go, Mom. That's a husband." I say pointing at Big D.

"What the heck is that?" I say pointing to something in the middle of the room.

"Oh, uh... that is my latest creation. Davenport Industries' first completely interactive 3-D TV." Big D says walking over and switching it on.

It plays a 3-D baseball match and the ball comes flying out of the screen. I reach out to grab it but I fall back and crash into the wall.

"Watch the face, termite!" A voice says from behind me.

"Mom, I think the little voice inside my head is back." I say turning towards her.

"No, this is Eddy. He's my smart home system. Eddy, this is my new stepson, Leo. Remember, I told you Leo and Tasha are moving in today?" Big D explains walking over.

"Hey, welcome. Everything here is mine." Eddy says before disappearing again.

"Uh, Leo, why don't you go check out your new bedroom? Just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games and the action figures and the 50-foot-screen TV... keep walking- That's mine." He says with a grin.

⚫️⚫️⚫️

"This place is huge! I'm gonna need a GPS just to find the bathroom." I groan as I walk through the house.

I hear a whoosing noise and suddenly an elevator opens up. I slowly walks towards it and step inside.

"Hello?" I ask looking around.

Before I can't get back out, the elevator shoots down and I scream.

I hear the bell ding as the door opens up again, this time on a different floor. The room I've been 'transported' too seems to be like a huge lab, like the ones out of comic books.

"Whoa! My new dad is Batman!" I shout wandering into the lab.

Suddenly I hear a beeping noise so I duck behind a bunch of yellow crates, hiding myself from view.

"Good luck getting​ in! That steel door is thicker than your head!" A scrawny boy shouts running into the room and locking the door behind him.

The door drops to the floor and another boy, one that's not so scrawny, walks into the room.

"Well, there's another way to get in." The other boy stammers.

"Give me back my ePod!" The bigger boy snaps picking the other one up with one arm.

"I don't have it!" The scrawny boy shouts as he dangles in the air.

"Hey." Another girl says walking in, listening to music on an ePod.

"You took my ePod!" The big boy shouts pointing at her and dropping the other boy, making him land on the floor with a thud.

"Taylor Swift Mega-Mix- Really? Not even Mia would listen to that." The girl chuckles.