First Day At The Bionic Academy

Nobody's POV

"Welcome to the Davenport Bionic Academy." Donald says as the five teens step out of the hydra loop, entering the brand new academy.

"Woah, cool!" Bree gasps as they all run out of the hydra loop.

"Oooh, a window!" Adam gasps running towards the window.

"Wow, the hydroloop is amazing! We just went from the mainland to the middle of the ocean in less than 30 seconds!" Chase chuckles walking up to Donald.

"Yup, and my lunch just went from my stomach to the floor in less than three." Leo groans.

"So, what do you think?" Donald asks with a smile.

"Beautiful view, tons of space. I'm assuming will be living in the basement again?" Bree asks.

"No. Here we call it below sea level." Donald says, making Bree glare at him.

"By the way, the hydra loop will take you anywhere you want to go on the island at any time. This, is one of the main classroom areas and here is the training area where we will develop the kid's skills and teach them to become bionic her-Mia!" Donald explains as they walk into the training area, only to find Mia already in there playing with one of the combat sticks.

"Hey. Quick question, why do we need combat sticks if these kids are all bionic?" Mia asks as she spins the stick around.

"Give me that!" Donald snaps pulling it away from her.

"By the way, does this place have a ventilation system?" Mia asks.

"Yeah, why?" Donald asks as he puts the combat stick away.

"No reason." Mia mutters, a small smirk on her face.

"Mia, you have to be serious. You have important roles as mentors." Donald says with a stern look.

"Don't worry, Big D. We got this. Now, what exactly will I be teaching?" Leo asks with a smirk.

"Nothing, you're a student." Donald says.

"A what? But you gave me a mission suit. You said I was part of the team!" Leo gasps, remembering the events before he, Donald and Douglas went after Mia.

"Hm, yeah, he says a lot of things. By the way, still waiting for that sweet sixteen party." Bree groans glaring at Donald.

"Leo, you are a part of the team, but you've only had your bionic arm for six months. You still have a lot more to learn." Donald explains.

"Come on Big D, I am ready! Adam, tell him." Leo protests turning to his brother.

"Leo, were you not listening? I'm a teacher now. It's Mr. Adam for you." Adam says before walking off.

"Mia?" Leo asks, turning to his sister for support.

"Don't look at me, I'm not even ready!" Mia chuckles before following after Adam.

"Hey, what's orientation day?" S-3 asks as he sits by one of the consoles with Adam.

"Oh, that's just a fancy way of saying Mr. Davenport's gonna talk a lot." Adam chuckles.

"I heard that, and he's right." Donald says walking into the room.

"Hey, Leo." He says as he walks up to Bree, Chase and Leo.

"Don't hey Leo me, I look like a bionic bumble bee." Leo groans, referring to his black and yellow training outfit.

"Hey, so what do all the different colors mean?" Bree asks turning to Chase.