Bionic Showdown Pt.1

Nobody's POV

"Whoo hoo! Yeah!" Adam cheers as he and his bionic siblings run into the lab, all dressed in their mission suits.

"Guys, that was awesome! You just prevented the biggest oil spill in history!" Leo shouts running up to them.

"Pretty slick, huh?" Chase asks, flashing a smile.

"If only we could've prevented that disaster of a pun." Leo groans.

"Nothing could've prevented that." Mia chuckles.

"Hey, uh, Mr. Davenport. Anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with 'good job'?" Bree asks walking up to her father.

"The answer's in the clue." Adam adds.

"What were you guys thinking?!" Donald snaps.

"Nope. Not even close. Two more guesses." Adam says.

"You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything, and jeopardized the entire mission." Donald groans.

"Mr. Davenport, we bust our butts all the time. And all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists of things we did wrong." Chase sighs.

"I did not just sit around making lists of things you did wrong." Donald scoffs.

"Yes, you do. It's all in a huge folder. Sometimes, I throw them in the air and freeze them." Mia chuckles, making Donald glare at her.

"Look, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening yourselves up for disaster. So just follow my orders." Donald says walking towards the door.

"Well, maybe your orders aren't always right." Chase mutters.

"Um, excuse me." Donald gasps snapping his head around.

"He said 'Well, maybe your orders aren't-'" Mia repeats.

"I heard him!" Donald snaps before storming out.

"Ha ha ha. Oh, I love watching them snap at each other. The whole team is falling apart." Marcus cackles.

"I've seen enough. Marcus, it's time to reclaim what's mine. Let's go pay a visit to my big brother."

"Hey, whenever my mom goes away on a news assignment, she always me two peanut butter sandwiches with the crusts cut off. Where are they?" Leo says as he searches the fridge for his sandwich.

"No idea." Donald says turning around, part of the sandwich in his hands. "Hey, guys, don't forget training after school, 4:00 PM sharp." He says as Adam, Bree and Chase walk into the room.

"Oh, Okay, Mr. Davenport. Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity for you to tell us everything we are doing wrong." Chase sighs.

"Oh, and while we're on the subject, do we need a detailed plan to get home from school? Oh, and what are these things we're carrying with words in them?" Bree mocks.

"So this is how it's gonna be from now on? You're just gonna mock everything I say?" Donald asks.

"I don't know. Are we? Seriously, guys, are we? I missed that part of the plan." Adam mutters turning to his siblings.

"Come on guys, let's go to school." Chase sighs turning towards the door.

"Oh, are we going to school now?" Adam mocks turning to Chase.

"Adam, don't mock us. Just him." Chase says.

"Oh, am I mocking you?" Adam asks.

"Come on!" Chase groans dragging his brother out of the door.