Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

Nobody's POV

"Hey, guys, I've got some exciting news. I got us all tickets to the big college football game this weekend at my alma mater. Go, Pioneers! Whoo!" Tasha cheers as she runs out of the hydra loop, receiving odd looks from everyone.

"Trust me, guys, it wasn't much better from back here." Adam says as he sits on the bench behind them.

"Football? Pass." Donald scoffs rolling his eyes.

"You're going." Tasha orders in a stern voice.

"Honey, if you wanted a sports guy, you should've married one." Donald chuckles with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" Tasha says in an accusing voice.

"I mean, please don't leave me. I'll go." Donald mutters shrinking back.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have a real-life college experience. Ooh, I wanna be like those kids on TV who paint their faces and scream into the camera." Bree chuckles motioning to her face.

"Bree, please do not embarrass us. Everyone knows that the proper way to enjoy a sporting event is to clap politely, not hoot and holler like a buffoon." Chase explains with a shrug.

"Tell that to the fans, I can't wait to watch that." Mia chuckles, receiving a glare back.

"Whoo, go, Tech! She's at the ten, the five, touchdown, Vikings!" Perry cheers as she runs into the room, dressed in a football jersey.

"You went to Mission Creek Tech?" Donald asks in a shocked voice.

"Best 12 years of my life. And I was on the football team." Perry says with a smile.

"No way. They let girls play back then?" Bree asks with a shocked look.

"Nope. Had to grow a mustache and say I was Tom from Ohio." Perry chuckles.

"Ugh. Pioneers? I knew there was a reason I never liked you. You went to my rival school." She says motioning to Tasha's clothes.

"Oh, yeah. State's takin' Tech down." Tasha replies with a smirk.

"In your dreams. I just wish I could be there to see it. The game's been sold out for weeks." Perry sighs.

"You should talk to Tash-." Adam says as he walks over.

"No, she shouldn't." Donald mutters leading Adam across the room.

"Do you have tickets?"

"Uh no." Tasha lies in an unconvincing voice.

"Good. Because I know, if you did, you'd invite your bestie Terry. Right?" Perry asks in an accusing voice.

"Did she say bestie or beastie?" Leo mutters turning to Mia.

"In her books, that's the same thing." Mia says with a shrug.

"You just said you didn't like me." Tasha says giving her an odd look.

"I've grown as a person since then. Come here. Don't fight it. Like me back." Perry says as she hugs Tasha, who is protesting the entire time.

"Come on, boys, let's go. I want to get there early so we can tailgate." Tasha calls as she stands in the common area with Bree and Mia, ready to go to the game.

"Hey! Who's ready to reluctantly attend a sporting event?" Donald groans as he and the boys walk into the room.

"I know I am." Bob says as he walks over.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Bob. I only have enough tickets for our family." Tasha sighs in an apologetic voice.

"Oh, great." Bob replies.