Bob Zombie

Nobody's POV

"Uh, Bob? Why are you wrapped in tin foil?" Bree asks as she and her siblings walk into the common area, only to find Bob stood with Adam covered in tin foil.

"It's not just tin foil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce and cheese." Bob replies.

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetite." Adam explains.

"You know, given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet." Leo says with a shrug.

"I don't know, he did lift up the couch so I could get my phone last week. That was pretty good." Mia adds.

"Mm, don't move. You need more oregano." Adam says before running out.

"Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?" Perry asks as she walks into the room.

"You betcha. They're strapped to my shins." Bob replies.

"I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece." Perry chuckles before heading for the door.

"Hey, where are you off too, and how long can you stay there?" Leo asks.

"Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean." Perry scoffs before walking off.

"Guys, check it out. This is gonna change our bionic academy forever. I found a way to replicate your super intelligence." Douglas says as he walks into the room.

"What?" Chase asks with a confused look.

"Your always saying how brilliant you are, well now we can have a whole island of brilliant minds. This ability duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip." Douglas says with a smirk.

"Wait, so you're gonna make me like him? Pass." Bree says before walking off.

"I'm with her on that." Mia adds before following after Bree.

"Don't worry. The five of you won't be affected. You, Chase and Adam have older chips and Leo doesn't have one." Douglas says, receiving a hurt look from Leo.

"What about Mia?" Chase asks.

"That girls already got enough abilities, I don't wanna deal with a blown up kid if she 'overloads'. But if this works, all the students will be just as smart as you. I just have to find someone to test it on." Douglas explains.

"And do you really think someone's gonna just let you randomly experiment on them?" Chase scoffs.

"Sorry, Bob. It's getting cloudy. I'm gonna have to cook you in here with my heat vision." Adam says as he walks back into the room and over to Bob.

"Will it hurt?" Bob asks in a nervous voice.

"Let's find out together." Adam says with a nod.

"Okay." Bob replies before Adam begins using his heat vision on him.

'Ooh, something's cookin'!" He chuckles.

"Bob it is." Douglas mutters.

"All right, Bob, now that we've made body lasagna, we should do something important. What do you think, CPR training, volunteer work? Oh, got it. We should figure out how many students we can cram into the pool." Adam says as he walks into the training area with a group of his students, where Bob is stood with Chase and Douglas at the cyber-desk.

"Easy. All you have to do is divide the average mass of the students by the pool's volumetric capacity." Bob explains with a shrug.

"Whoa! What did you do to my Bob?" Adam gasps jumping back.